UHL - Level Comp to 80. Is it worth it?

Dumb question... are companies cutting their comp. in Florida? Why?
Apparently the ones I like to use most are the ones who are the worst. RNA and SNL get most of my business yet both start cutting comp for people in their 70s and you'll give up 30 points or more for someone in their 80's.

Apparently the ones I like to use most are the ones who are the worst. RNA and SNL get most of my business yet both start cutting comp for people in their 70s and you'll give up 30 points or more for someone in their 80's.

Hmm... perhaps you need to look for some new carriers... I know this has been subject of endless debate on here for years... but I don't provided the least expensive option most of the time... I like to be paid (fairly) for my work... it is a business after all.

If you do the leg work... get a carrier that appreciates that and will pay for it.

Hmm... perhaps you need to look for some new carriers... I know this has been subject of endless debate on here for years... but I don't provided the least expensive option most of the time... I like to be paid (fairly) for my work... it is a business after all.

If you do the leg work... get a carrier that appreciates that and will pay for it.
I agree. It's just the balancing act of avoiding replacement while making sure you get paid.

Use follow-up and customer service to reduce replacements...

What type of follow up do you do? Phone calls, Send Out Cards? How much service does the average FE client require? There's probably a good SOC campaign somewhere out there that's great for just what you're talking about.

What type of follow up do you do? Phone calls, Send Out Cards? How much service does the average FE client require? There's probably a good SOC campaign somewhere out there that's great for just what you're talking about.

Form letter after the sale... saying I will follow-up. (small hand written note at bottom)

I deliver most of my policies - I place 2 stickers on each: one with my contact info, the other with clients name and policy number.

Letter after delivery.

Ever so often a birthday card or quick phone call when in the office.

You have to have a system that will fit how you do business... most agents do not follow-up and that business needs to be solidified some way.

Also, I have in the past few years, been placing a magnetic business card on the the fridge after I have filled out the app. "Mildred, I am going to put my business card on your fridge so that you will see me each time you go to get some ice cream." I use that same line almost every time. :yes:

Form letter after the sale... saying I will follow-up. (small hand written note at bottom)

I deliver most of my policies - I place 2 stickers on each: one with my contact info, the other with clients name and policy number.

Letter after delivery.

Ever so often a birthday card or quick phone call when in the office.

You have to have a system that will fit how you do business... most agents do not follow-up and that business needs to be solidified some way.

Also, I have in the past few years, been placing a magnetic business card on the the fridge after I have filled out the app. "Mildred, I am going to put my business card on your fridge so that you will see me each time you go to get some ice cream." I use that same line almost every time. :yes:
Gee! That is strange... Almost all your clients are named "Mildred"? :skeptical:

Back