UHL - Level Comp to 80. Is it worth it?

Form letter after the sale... saying I will follow-up. (small hand written note at bottom)

I deliver most of my policies - I place 2 stickers on each: one with my contact info, the other with clients name and policy number.

Letter after delivery.

Ever so often a birthday card or quick phone call when in the office.

You have to have a system that will fit how you do business... most agents do not follow-up and that business needs to be solidified some way.

Also, I have in the past few years, been placing a magnetic business card on the the fridge after I have filled out the app. "Mildred, I am going to put my business card on your fridge so that you will see me each time you go to get some ice cream." I use that same line almost every time. :yes:

Each step is awesome!

Agents can learn from this . . .

Maybe if you'd move out of the basement your parents could pay on time each month.

Just sayin'... :1cool:

Funny you should say that... I currently have my son and daughter (20 and 22) living at home while they are going to school now... I must say, that I am afraid of the empty nest syndrome that I will go through when they decide to move on... 15 year old in tow as well, but I like the noise of having them close.... :yes: ...i'm burly and loud on the outside but soft in the middle. :wubclub:

You know me... I enjoy those hugs!:cute:

Funny you should say that... I currently have my son and daughter (20 and 22) living at home while they are going to school now... I must say, that I am afraid of the empty nest syndrome that I will go through when they decide to move on... 15 year old in tow as well, but I like the noise of having them close.... :yes: ...i'm burly and loud on the outside but soft in the middle. :wubclub:

You know me... I enjoy those hugs!:cute:

My last child of four is 15 and time is flying by. I've had a child at home since I was 22 - going to be hard . . .

Wife and I are discussing adopting. I think I'll get a right hander and a lefty from Central America maybe.

Last edited:
My last child of four is 15 and time is flying by. I've had a child at home since I was 22 - going to be hard . . .

Wife and I are discussing adopting. I think I'll get a right hander and a lefty from the Central America maybe.

Lefty? Like a commie?

Back