Verizon Wireless -my experiences

Re: Verizon Wireless is Scamming Us and They Suck!

It's too area specific to discuss on a national message board. I only had cell reception with Verizon if I went outside. Inside? One bar and couldn't connect.

If I have issues with AT&T, they are happy to issue a credit. Not happening with Verizon - wouldn't even entertain the thought of giving me a credit when I was having issues.

Hope you guys don't have a subsidized fancy smartphone like me....I signed a two year contract with Verizon in June and since I have received letters stating that they may jack my rates by maybe 50% in January but they won't tell us yet by how much until December if we are lucky. I regret I signed this contract and got the advance (subsidy) on the phone !

Well, at lunch time we checked everyone's bill and every one of us were over charge the $1.99 megabit fee.

This is no accident. They never thought they would get caught.

I saw in the financial news yesterday that Verizon will be issuing refunds in the form of credit on the bills over the next two months as part of a settlement with the FCC.

It'll wind up being something like $3-$4 per customer,which will mean absolutely nothing to the average Joe.

The lawyers on the other hand will collect millions.

My sister-in-law is an attorney and these are exactly the kind of cases she seeks out. No doubt she'll be pissed she didn't get in on this one.

It'll wind up being something like $3-$4 per customer,which will mean absolutely nothing to the average Joe.

The lawyers on the other hand will collect millions.

My sister-in-law is an attorney and these are exactly the kind of cases she seeks out. No doubt she'll be pissed she didn't get in on this one.

Sorry. Did you know before you married her sister or did she just show up at the wedding. :GEEK:

Back