VRG Telesales?..........

Boy Howdy

Expert
Appear to be recruiting in my area--don't think they were in my state but apparently are planning to start here.

Any feedback about these guys?

Ive sure thought about doing telesales--would love to STOP the gas/tires/TIME driving around---but I think after a week I'd be bored to tears with just phone time. Anyone do this?

This is where most of our leads are coming from. We own the commercial and buy the air time ourselves.

----------

Appear to be recruiting in my area--don't think they were in my state but apparently are planning to start here.

Any feedback about these guys?

Ive sure thought about doing telesales--would love to STOP the gas/tires/TIME driving around---but I think after a week I'd be bored to tears with just phone time. Anyone do this?

Hi Boy Howdy,

If you think you'd be bored with a weeks time on the phone, Id highly recommend to stay away from VRG, NorthStar, or any telesales organization. It truly takes a special person to preform at a high level being on the phone 100% of the time. Hope that helps!

This is where most of our leads are coming from. We own the commercial and buy the air time ourselves.

----------

Hi Boy Howdy,

If you think you'd be bored with a weeks time on the phone, Id highly recommend to stay away from VRG, NorthStar, or any telesales organization. It truly takes a special person to preform at a high level being on the phone 100% of the time. Hope that helps!

Great THANKS glad someone from the group jumped in

So theres no such thing as PT? or certain months of the year?

Great THANKS glad someone from the group jumped in

So theres no such thing as PT? or certain months of the year?

I cant speak for other organizations, but our business model wont allow for that. We only focus on full time agents (40 hours +) selling on the phone 100% of the time.

Back