WalMart Medicare Advantage Marketing Coming Very Soon

Joe Moore

Guru
100+ Post Club
This is basically just being put out as a feeler to see how many would be interested in working WalMart stores with the MAPD Plans. We are not sure exactly where (if any) stores may still be available, but today we believe we were still able to place agents in Cincinnati, OH & possibly Lexington, KY. Today Louisville, KY is still showing available, but we have no idea for how long.

To give you an idea, Maryland has NO STORES available.

Some areas have good Provider Networks, and some have none or very little. To inquire about any area, please email me (Joe Moore) at [email protected] or my son (Greg Moore) [email protected] .

Of course, if we can help you land a store, CMS rules and regs MUST be complied with, including extensive background checks, and company certifications. This will be competitive commissions that will be paid directly by the company, and agent will be due renewals, also paid by the company.

This will be the 5th year we have been deeply involved in these markets. We have had the top selling stores in the nation at least 2 of these years, and we have had stores selling virtually nothing. The company is basically demanding that an agent stay in a store at least 15-20 hours per week, and an agent wanting to work more, can. There can be the possibility of great money being made, or possibly very little. NOT ALL AREAS HAVE STORES, but inquirying costs nothing.

There is the possible opportunity for a store to have more than one agent assigned to it.

We understand some marketing companies are charging for the opportunity to occupy a store. We do not charge anything, we will hopefully make some money off our small overrides.

The more we find out about the available stores, we will try to list next week. But, still inquire if you do not see any of our comments about your area..

This is basically just being put out as a feeler to see how many would be interested in working WalMart stores with the MAPD Plans. We are not sure exactly where (if any) stores may still be available, but today we believe we were still able to place agents in Cincinnati, OH & possibly Lexington, KY. Today Louisville, KY is still showing available, but we have no idea for how long.

To give you an idea, Maryland has NO STORES available.

Some areas have good Provider Networks, and some have none or very little. To inquire about any area, please email me (Joe Moore) at [email protected] or my son (Greg Moore) [email protected] .

Of course, if we can help you land a store, CMS rules and regs MUST be complied with, including extensive background checks, and company certifications. This will be competitive commissions that will be paid directly by the company, and agent will be due renewals, also paid by the company.

This will be the 5th year we have been deeply involved in these markets. We have had the top selling stores in the nation at least 2 of these years, and we have had stores selling virtually nothing. The company is basically demanding that an agent stay in a store at least 15-20 hours per week, and an agent wanting to work more, can. There can be the possibility of great money being made, or possibly very little. NOT ALL AREAS HAVE STORES, but inquirying costs nothing.

There is the possible opportunity for a store to have more than one agent assigned to it.

We understand some marketing companies are charging for the opportunity to occupy a store. We do not charge anything, we will hopefully make some money off our small overrides.

The more we find out about the available stores, we will try to list next week. But, still inquire if you do not see any of our comments about your area..

Is this an offer?

Yes, I am interested!!!

I would love to forego my independent status to subject myself to "extensive background checks and company certifications"! Sitting in a "walmart" all day long to push a crappy product that may or may not pay me commissions and may #$%$ my client seems entirely reasonable!!!

Is this an offer?

We don't know if this is an offer. There is a question about stores available.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes, I am interested!!!

I would love to forego my independent status to subject myself to "extensive background checks and company certifications"! Sitting in a "walmart" all day long to push a crappy product that may or may not pay me commissions and may #$%$ my client seems entirely reasonable!!!

You must be having a very bad day.

What company is not going to check your background? And, no you cannot sell these products without certification. And, no you do not forego your independent status.
As far as we are aware, all our agents have been paid what is due them.
It's also Humana plans. What agent in his/her right mind would rep Humana?

JD,
You are not wrong too much, but this time you are wrong. This is not Humana, but a very recognizable name.

Last edited:
We do not charge anything, we will hopefully make some money off our small overrides.

This sure sounds like an offer to me. Just how much is the agent going to make and how much is the "small override" that you are keeping?

Even though I do not sell any of the MA plans I have certified each year and am able to offer contracts. Just as an example, my contract with Pyramid is $500 on new business and $250 on replacement and renewals.

I give agents $475 on new business and around $237 on replacement and renewals. Please tell us what you are offering to an agent. Why are you keeping it a secret?

We don't know if this is an offer. There is a question about stores available.

You must be having a very bad day.

What company is not going to check your background? And, no you cannot sell these products without certification. And, no you do not forego your independent status.
As far as we are aware, all our agents have been paid what is due them.

JD,
You are not wrong too much, but this time you are wrong. This is not Humana, but a very recognizable name.

OK, you got me. :D Sorry!

Spend as much time as I do fixing the problems the silly MA plans cause and you'd have a bad taste in your mouth as well.

Good luck with your wallyworld gig but this - "The company is basically demanding that an agent stay in a store at least 15-20 hours per week" doesn't sound like remaining independent to me.

Back