Wanting to Add Products to my Offerings, Suggestions?

SouthernComfort

Guru
100+ Post Club
After reading through the threads on cancer and critical illness I want to add these offerings. Caner, Critical Illness, and some sort of GAP plan for major medical. I am looking for suggestions and I took a look at what I currently have to offer. MOO(critical illness, I just faxed an app over on myself). UA (lump sum cancer/ci, and gap... wanting opinions, it is torchmark), and Equitable cancer which looks very limited in how it pays(again wanting opinions).
Cancer- lump sum and defined benefit offerings
Critical Illness
Major Medical Gap

After reading through the threads on cancer and critical illness I want to add these offerings. Caner, Critical Illness, and some sort of GAP plan for major medical. I am looking for suggestions and I took a look at what I currently have to offer. MOO(critical illness, I just faxed an app over on myself). UA (lump sum cancer/ci, and gap... wanting opinions, it is torchmark), and Equitable cancer which looks very limited in how it pays(again wanting opinions). Cancer- lump sum and defined benefit offerings Critical Illness Major Medical Gap

Get GTL and Aetna (CLI). Both offer great 1st diagnosis lump sum cancer and hospital indemnity.

Assurity has great CI plan as well

After reading through the threads on cancer and critical illness I want to add these offerings. Caner, Critical Illness, and some sort of GAP plan for major medical. I am looking for suggestions and I took a look at what I currently have to offer. MOO(critical illness, I just faxed an app over on myself). UA (lump sum cancer/ci, and gap... wanting opinions, it is torchmark), and Equitable cancer which looks very limited in how it pays(again wanting opinions).
Cancer- lump sum and defined benefit offerings
Critical Illness
Major Medical Gap

Washington National has a Lump Sum Cancer policy in Georgia.

Medico also just released their new HIP that has two options for Major Med Gaps.

Back