New Signature Ignore Feature

Sam

Founder
Administrator
Val has installed a new feature on the forum that allows anyone to ignore someone else's signature. For those who have complained about not wanting to see some of the larger signatures on the forum, but don't want to throw out the baby with the bathwater, you can now just ignore individual signatures.

There is an x next to the thumbs up button that can be used to ignore any you don't want to see. You will still see their posts unless you put their profile on ignore too.

Does that mean Stibroker's 6000 character link can be ignored?

That Boy's got a link farm in his signature. lol

As I gaze into my crystal ball...... I see Names and numbers and email links inside the body of future posts.:laugh:

Does that mean Stibroker's 6000 character link can be ignored?

haters-gonna-hate3.jpg

Val has installed a new feature on the forum that allows anyone to ignore someone else's signature. For those who have complained about not wanting to see some of the larger signatures on the forum, but don't want to throw out the baby with the bathwater, you can now just ignore individual signatures.

There is an x next to the thumbs up button that can be used to ignore any you don't want to see. You will still see their posts unless you put their profile on ignore too.

How do you do that?
I assume the x is to ignore the thumbs.

Back