Wellcare paying no commissions on pdp’s

Words, words, words, no substance, as per usual. Trump has already been in office for 4 years. The economy was booming. The proof is in the pudding. Your cackling hyena tries to pretend she’s brand new. It’s hilarious. All I’m concerned about is the economy, results, and policy. Period. End of story. What can you bring up that doesn’t have to do with orange man?? Answer is “nothing,” because your candidate and party are a God damn train wreck. All you and your party have left is “oRaNge mAn bAD.” And not for nothing, but this whole no commission thing only exists because of them and their “great ideas.” And yet you still vote for these morons. The insanity is genuinely off the charts. It’s literally voting for your job to go away. What is it gonna take for you to finally wake up??
Tell us how you really feel.

As far as Sickcare…just raise the premiums another $10 a month on each plan and PAY THE AGENT.

If they don't want to pay for new 2025 PDP business, cool I get it. Not paying our PDP renewals is a giant dirt ball move. None of us will forget it. I hope they implode.
It's a small thing, but it's spiteful, childish, and petty - so I like it.

Someone suggested ordering the max materials daily from them. Why? Just to waste their paper, time, and money.
I put in an order - and I plan to daily. Not sure how much money it costs them to print and ship, but it isn't free.

Like I said - spiteful, childish, and petty - but it makes me smile. I plan to order almost daily - takes 10 seconds.

Someone suggested ordering the max materials daily from them. Why? Just to waste their paper, time, and money.
I put in an order - and I plan to daily. Not sure how much money it costs them to print and ship, but it isn't free.

Like I said - spiteful, childish, and petty - but it makes me smile. I plan to order almost daily - takes 10 seconds.
I'm in

This is 1,000% spot on. That book of business was earned and is ours. That should NEVER be touched. Period. End of story. We all need to organize and sue the ever-loving shit out of this company and send a CLEAR message to them and anyone else who gets a "bright" idea like this. I cannot stress this enough.....WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS SITTING DOWN. And not for nothing, but NABIP and FMO's? Care to chime in at all and help???? Again, we can't just sit here, take this, and do nothing, because it's gonna embolden other carriers to do the same. Keep in mind, these are all tax dollars/federal money that they just arbitrarily decided to steal from us. This is a FEDERAL program. They have no right to just up and do this.
Sent a text message to the CEO of my FMO - asking the FMO to sue WellCare. Told him that I lost $24,800 yesterday, which is a big hit to a small business owner.

We'll see if the FMOs use their same litigious power that they used to save their overrides. I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see.

Wh

It’s very expensive to print and mail these enrollment books . I’ve ordered around 600 united enrollment books already as they’ll be my go to in 2025. I remember a few yrs ago i got at least 100 boxes from different CO’s . I bet you each enrollment booklet costs $5 min to print . Shipping 20 lb boxes parable cost $15 to ship. I estimated 1 yr it cost $4 k or more including the postage on all i ordered. That said many carriers are now limited how much you can order . Paper apps are crucial to my business as i mail i bet 100 -150 apps a yr to clients to sign and mail back . Like anyone Knocked off medicaid I’m not goin g to see them physical . I’m near learning how to record as its very time consuming

Wh

It’s very expensive to print and mail these enrollment books . I’ve ordered around 600 united enrollment books already as they’ll be my go to in 2025. I remember a few yrs ago i got at least 100 boxes from different CO’s . I bet you each enrollment booklet costs $5 min to print . Shipping 20 lb boxes parable cost $15 to ship. I estimated 1 yr it cost $4 k or more including the postage on all i ordered. That said many carriers are now limited how much you can order . Paper apps are crucial to my business as i mail i bet 100 -150 apps a yr to clients to sign and mail back . Like anyone Knocked off medicaid I’m not goin g to see them physical . I’m near learning how to record as its very time consuming
Yeah, they're limiting. They won't let me order any more PDP materials - says I reached the limit (just tried this morning to copy my order from yesterday). Going to try to order MA materials....

Back