Wellcare paying no commissions on pdp’s

Many years ago I was a GA for Mutual Trust. One of the vp's invited me up to the home office for a look around.

I said no. He actually got all pissy about it and asked why.

I said because it's January and rednecks don't do cold weather.
And second. There are Cubs up there. And I'm a diehard Cardinals fan.

He never had much to do with me after that.

St. Louis is so boring. Go Cubs!

I never wrote their MA and don't see that ever happening.

If they are still the most appropriate plan for any of my stand alone people, I will educate them and help them get set up, but we will just have to set some boundaries around service through the year. I have a feeling their call centers are going to have a bad time in 2026.

I can stomach service for $50 a year, but no business can work for free. My clients will understand and I am sure that a few of them will be letting Aetna and Wellcare hear about it.
Et tu Aetna?

I'm in Illinois, near Chicago, many of mine have legit went to jail. And the one's that aren't are probably trying to dodge Federal indictments.

I hate to bring the (D) and (R) into this but these supposed "Democrat" (communist) politicians around here are the absolute worst.

You reach out on issues and most never get back to you, and some might get back to you a month later with a canned generic response about something that has nothing to do with what you're even writing them about.

I know there's many good normal Democrat citizens out there that mean well, but the leadership is communist and it's a joke.

I say that as a former Democrat, up until about 6 years ago. You know it's pretty bad when JFK's nephew, RFK Jr., is no longer in "The Party of JFK," and just endorsed a Republican. That about says it all.
You know it's pretty bad when you invoke the name of RFK Jr as someone to make your argument.

Just got an email from WellCare about no commissions on PDP. Bye bye WellCare. MADP PPO gone as of Dec 31st. Bye bye Sickcare.

Yep I got it too. And the one from aetna. But aetna said they “have our back” so that’s good. I mean, they are not actually there to help us, but at least they will say they do.

Back