What Are Daily Commissions?

I thought this was a joke.

Daily commissions ~ Commissions paid daily. So if a policy us issue/paid on Tuesday it pays that day. If a as earned is earned on Thursday it pays Thursday. Renewals then to pay bi~weekly or once a month. I do not care for that option.

The commissions are processed daily, but it takes a couple of days to show up in your account.

I thought this was a joke. Daily commissions ~ Commissions paid daily. So if a policy us issue/paid on Tuesday it pays that day. If a as earned is earned on Thursday it pays Thursday. Renewals then to pay bi~weekly or once a month. I do not care for that option.

I run it pretty tight. I'm looking for one that pays hourly. Daily just isn't fast enough for me.

I run it pretty tight. I'm looking for one that pays hourly. Daily just isn't fast enough for me.

Ha, back in my adult day care days I had people losing their minds if they had to wait a weekend. Could not understand that if they kept the pipeline full something would always be coming out the other end.

I don't understand how this is an "accounting nightmare"

I have a few annuity carriers that pay daily, and it hasn't been a problem.

My books are done every two weeks so everything just rolls together.

Ray the difference may be that annuities typically pay once. So that would be more like a life insurance advance.

Back