What Do You Guys Think About Black Business Cards?

The following questions should be answered by you to determine the answer to your question:

Are your cards selling for you ?
[My answer: While fancy looking cards can be eye-catching and I am all for beautifully and properly designed business cards, I believe that my customer that is referencing the card selling the level of service you provide will always be more important than the design itself, until cards can be created that can emulate ones personality..]

Do you leave a stack of cards for someone to select ?
[My answer: I have, but I assumed people would select my card because they want more information on insurance products, not because of the fancy colors. I would not think that someone that was attracted to a card based on its design will somehow remember they need insurance...]

Nonetheless, my cards are black with torquoise highlights as I like the color combination...

I can send you a copy of my card if you are interested in high quality PDF format; I attached it to this post as well in JPEG format.

All the best with your decision.
Mike

Attachments

• Turning Point Insurance Solutions Business Card.jpg
    Turning Point Insurance Solutions Business Card.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
The following questions should be answered by you to determine the answer to your question:

Are your cards selling for you ?
[My answer: While fancy looking cards can be eye-catching and I am all for beautifully and properly designed business cards, I believe that my customer that is referencing the card selling the level of service you provide will always be more important than the design itself, until cards can be created that can emulate ones personality..]

Do you leave a stack of cards for someone to select ?
[My answer: I have, but I assumed people would select my card becuase they want more information on insurance products, not because of the fancy colors. I would not think that someone that was attracted to a card based on its design will somehow remember they need insurance...]

Nonetheless, my cards are black with torquoise highlights as I like the color combination...I can send you a copy of my card if you are interested..

All the best with your decision.
Mike

Thanks for the input Maleman. I am not counting on my card signing as the agent or anything if you know what I mean. I realize that no amount of cool cards or magnets will account for the endless hours of experience that I still need to accrue.

Thanks

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I don't play the race card.

You just did!
BTW, you had me rolling... in laughter.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for the input Maleman. I am not counting on my card signing as the agent or anything if you know what I mean. I realize that no amount of cool cards or magnets will account for the endless hours of experience that I still need to accrue.

Thanks

Hey Paul, you are very welcome.
I assumed that you were not, but I had to take the oppty to get the point across nonetheless.

Last edited:
Back