What would you do on a PDP sale?

I was told by my "go to guy" yesterday that with Coventry you can do a phone enrollment. I'm waiting for him to send me the e-mail explaining exactly how it works.

For $100 I will send it to you when I receive it but you will have to wait for 48 hours to open the e-mail. :laugh::laugh::laugh:[/quote
This is true Frank, but once again, you're supposed to be with the client when that happens.

I just wrote one on a lady that lives 200 miles from here and already had a supplement with me. The only way to enroll her on-line is to lie. Guess I better mail her the app. Another one that didn't take one out when they first came out, but now is taking 2 Glaucoma...drops/medicine each day and see's the need.

I explained the penalty.

Apps in the mail.....

$54 bucks!:yes:

I understand the need to make a $$, but sometimes the $$ comes indirectly. I've picked up eleven new supplement clients since 11/15 doing it "FREE" and have two on their way, four to call back, and two that will/should call me back.

I'm a little more conservative with non-clients or new to me clients... I make them come to the office or give them the phone number to finish the process.

I was told by my "go to guy" yesterday that with Coventry you can do a phone enrollment. I'm waiting for him to send me the e-mail explaining exactly how it works.

For $100 I will send it to you when I receive it but you will have to wait for 48 hours to open the e-mail. :laugh::laugh::laugh:[/quote
This is true Frank, but once again, you're supposed to be with the client when that happens.

I just heard from my "go to guy" and also contacted Coventry 866-520-4951 for further verification. Both said that a three way call is perfectly acceptable.

The agent does not need to be physically sitting next to the prospect when the call is made. In other words, the agent can be sitting at home in his underwear.

But, I suggest that you not take my word for it. Call the number above and ask the same question I just did.

I just heard from my "go to guy" and also contacted Coventry 866-520-4951 for further verification. Both said that a three way call is perfectly acceptable.

The agent does not need to be physically sitting next to the prospect when the call is made. In other words, the agent can be sitting at home in his underwear.

But, I suggest that you not take my word for it. Call the number above and ask the same question I just did.

From the AdvantraRX website....

1) BY PHONE: Call AdvantraRx at 1-800-882-3822 (For TTY/TDD, call 1-888-788-4010) between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. local time. Our representatives are available seven days a week to assist you. Individuals who live in the states of Texas, Florida and California cannot enroll over the phone.

I work in Florida.

How does someone get a 48 hour cooling off period if it's December 30th when you first talk to them? LOL.

From the AdvantraRX website....

1) BY PHONE: Call AdvantraRx at 1-800-882-3822 (For TTY/TDD, call 1-888-788-4010) between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. local time. Our representatives are available seven days a week to assist you. Individuals who live in the states of Texas, Florida and California cannot enroll over the phone.

I work in Florida.

How does someone get a 48 hour cooling off period if it's December 30th when you first talk to them? LOL.

You don't need a 48 hour cooling off unless you first talked to them about life insurance or something besides MA or PDP. A person can call you up in the morning and want to talk about a PDP plan, you can go right over and talk to them and enroll them.

Back