Where does an agency owner find sales agents?

There he goes again, getting offended by one sentence in my whole reply as I'm trying to help him. Are you really that soft? How do you even survive in P&C?

This isn't an insult, but a very honest observation. I am willing to wager he is one of the softest, if not THE softest person I've talked to on here.

It's an issue we are seeing more and more of. Victimhood and being offended, especially as an aspect of virtue signaling is being glorified in media, and taught in universities.

This isn't an insult, but a very honest observation. I am willing to wager he is one of the softest, if not THE softest person I've talked to on here.

It's an issue we are seeing more and more of. Victimhood and being offended, especially as an aspect of virtue signaling is being glorified in media, and taught in universities.

Yeah, maybe this guy should just not work like the people he was originally complaining about, he would fit right in with that crowd haha.

He is right though, I am an asshole, but at least I'm an honest asshole.

Tbh, people can be pretty ruthless on here.. HOWEVER, you can take it two ways:

1) Reflect on what you're doing/what's being said.

2) Act like soft af.

You don't have to agree with what's being said, but you're not learning anything if you get all butthurt because you're fragile.

Last edited:
Back