Who has the best quote engine Norvax,Quiotix,Commission Builder

Re: Did Google Waste 3 Mil on The Super Bowl Ad?

this might be off topic but I clicked your sig link...do you really have quote engines for $49 A MONTH....are you BS'n us ...am I going to have to move all your post's to fight club.....
Yeah, it's only $49 a month, for all that we do. Haven't you seen the guys on here calling me the "$49 a month guy"? :err:

Quoting is available in 6 states so far, MO, KS, IL, OH, TX, and we're close to fully operational in IN.

Oh, BTW, no contracts or set up fees!

Ahem, and we are not e-health. ;)

Bing is advertising everywhere however any time I have used it it feels like I am using a low budget search engine that just doesnt get the results I am looking for.

Bing is pretty, but ineffective in my opinion.

• Staff

interesting...lets split this thread off and stay on topic......

Last edited:
  • Staff

you know ......you guys call me every 3 months wanting me to sign up....Norvax ....Quiotix....I am not sure if you have ever called me and I have a system that works.....don't need them.....and I am sure yours does every thing the other two company's do......

Well at least it didn't end up in fight club. Not looking to get banished here.

STI, are you about ready to stop "borrowing" from ehealth? ;)

Re: Who has the best quote engine Norvax,Quiotix,Commission Build

We do what most agents want it to do, quote back office, quote online, notifications on online quotes, customer management, carrier and plan filtering, etc.

The only things they do that we don't are drip marketing and sell leads. We have our reasons for not doing either, too.

If you ever want to move on to selling via email, online, etc instead of promoting ehealth, let me know. :swoon:

IndivudualHealthGuy

I just watched you demo movie, looks pretty good. When will you be in Florida? Will one fee cover an agency with a few agents or does each agent have to have there own engine?

Thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just got the multiple account question answered on the FAQ's part of your website.

Last edited:

IndivudualHealthGuy

I just watched you demo movie, looks pretty good. When will you be in Florida? Will one fee cover an agency with a few agents or does each agent have to have there own engine?

Thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just got the multiple account question answered on the FAQ's part of your website.
Ob1, thanks for taking a look.

Actually, we do have agency pricing, but many of the agencies we work with split commissions internally, which means one account is sufficient. We are normally less expensive even with multiple accounts than the other quoters with a single account.

Florida is in our sights, and will be one of, if not the first states we open in for 2010.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Back