Who has the best quote engine Norvax,Quiotix,Commission Builder

Re: Who has the best quote engine Norvax,Quiotix,Commission Build

so this is like getting into norvax before for they got big and started charging a buttload of money each month....

They used to not charge a buttload? Seriously, though, I can't say our prices are going to change a lot in the years to come, but I would say that we will continue to be the best value in individual health quoting in the states we operate in.

No, Scott. We are not cheaper than a free e-health screen capture. :twitchy:

A quote engine can either be an investment to capture new business or it can simply be another expense item. It is all in how you view it.

A few days ago one of my clients mentioned his laptop had died and he lost 12 years of client data. He wanted to know what I did for backup and I told him about Carbonite.

A little later he sent me an email and asked if I knew of any free services. He thought $55 a year was a bit steep . . .

This guy is a realtor that is marginally successful. I think I know why.

Wow. I bet he sells all his houses via Facebook now, eh?
Agreed, a tool is just that, a tool. If a builder has a hammer, but just drinks coffee in his truck all day, is it the hammer's fault he's broke?

Mr. Health Guy, can I ask how the experience was in building the quote engine? Are you one of the programmers? Is it a big job to update it with every rate change? I am a hobbyist programmer myself and have always been fascinated by this massive project which you guys have apparently done an excellent job with. I look forward to testing it out as soon as you expand into more territories.

got another call from Quiotix yesterday.... I told him to come check out this tread....hahahahaa......

Mr. Health Guy, can I ask how the experience was in building the quote engine? Are you one of the programmers? Is it a big job to update it with every rate change? I am a hobbyist programmer myself and have always been fascinated by this massive project which you guys have apparently done an excellent job with. I look forward to testing it out as soon as you expand into more territories.
I appreciate your interest, but I'm afraid I'm more on the marketing side. I can do the most minimal programming in VBA, but that's about it. I can tell you that only a few of our carriers are hardcoded into the ratings matrix, basically we use a portal into the carrier's internal quoting system to get fresh rates with each quote.

We are looking to Florida, so I'll let you know once we are available in your area.

Thanks,
Mitch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
got another call from Quiotix yesterday.... I told him to come check out this tread....hahahahaa......
Did you tell them that e-health is your preferred quote engine? I recall a conversation with you that was similar... ;)

Last edited:

all three of ya'll have heard it and so for none of you can beat my current deal of free....so for none of you guys have offered a free one....

Did you tell them that e-health is your preferred quote engine? I recall a conversation with you that was similar... ;)

Back