Why Your Clients Are Scumbags

All I'm saying is this...some freaking Heroin junky comes into my office they're getting like .2 seconds to get the hell out or Gaston Glock is coming out. Like all insurance joking aside, if you have heroin users coming to your office...WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Holy crap get a new location

This is the new location on the "good side of town"

Urban dictionary describes Endicott as follows:

Endicott NY is a small town in southern NY characterized by a disproportionately elderly population, early teenage pregnancies, a grade school educated workforce, pessimism, ignorance, pollution, and ever increasing economic and urban decay. Endicott is best known for the speedie fest, during which the local hicks, get drunk, and consume large amounts of food the form of speedies which are skewered meat not unlike a shish-kabob. Popular activities in Endicott include: eating, smoking marijuana, going to church, collecting welfare and complaining, shooting heroin.

A town in upstate New York where often the term for drugs is sweet corn. So if your ever in the area and someone is asking if you want some sweet corn you know they are really asking if you want some weed.

This is the new location on the "good side of town"

Urban dictionary describes Endicott as follows:

Endicott NY is a small town in southern NY characterized by a disproportionately elderly population, early teenage pregnancies, a grade school educated workforce, pessimism, ignorance, pollution, and ever increasing economic and urban decay. Endicott is best known for the speedie fest, during which the local hicks, get drunk, and consume large amounts of food the form of speedies which are skewered meat not unlike a shish-kabob. Popular activities in Endicott include: eating, smoking marijuana, going to church, collecting welfare and complaining, shooting heroin.

A town in upstate New York where often the term for drugs is sweet corn. So if your ever in the area and someone is asking if you want some sweet corn you know they are really asking if you want some weed.

I love sweet corn!!!:yes:

We talk with agents everyday with stories like this, where they have clients that defect - sometimes citing some ridiculous reason, but usually just placing the blame on price differences hoping for an 'amicable-breakup.' So we did a lot of research on this and found out that, ultimately, the majority of clients leave their agent because the relationship has degraded over time, usually due to lack of regular communication. They develop a perceived indifference that either allows price to become an issue, or they just use price as an excuse when leaving to avoid awkward explanations and conflict.

But there are some of those clients out there that will leave at the slightest price fluctuation. Whatever - they aren't your target. I don't think the majority of your clients are like this. Most of these guys/gals are already bouncing around between the direct carriers.

^ Welcome to the forum Rocket Referrals. I'm sure we'll be seeing you on here plugging your product & parlaying some of our posts into why your product is a good fit. My advice...dumb down your presentation & get right to the point.

1.) What it costs
2.) What time investment is required to utilize the process
DONE

I was on one of your webinars & it felt like I was listening to some dork college presentation w/ numbers & percentages & ultimately trying to prove why your product is worth it. I'd rather consolidate that into a 3 minute presentation like I said above. That would be like us spending 35 minutes explaining every detail about personal lines to a client who's just like "yo dude...I trust you, just shutup & take my money & if it's not working out I'll leave. Cut the crap"

^ Welcome to the forum Rocket Referrals. I'm sure we'll be seeing you on here plugging your product & parlaying some of our posts into why your product is a good fit. My advice...dumb down your presentation & get right to the point.

1.) What it costs
2.) What time investment is required to utilize the process
DONE

I was on one of your webinars & it felt like I was listening to some dork college presentation w/ numbers & percentages & ultimately trying to prove why your product is worth it. I'd rather consolidate that into a 3 minute presentation like I said above. That would be like us spending 35 minutes explaining every detail about personal lines to a client who's just like "yo dude...I trust you, just shutup & take my money & if it's not working out I'll leave. Cut the crap"

Bro, you sound like a child. First you call all your customers scum bags and now your getting on this guy because his company has an informative presentation.

Back