Working Aged Internet Leads

I take my own bad leads and feed them into the dialer when I'm bored, but only the ones that never opted out of drip email. I did that last week as a way to learn to use mojo and sold about 1200 of commissions in an hour. Can feed the pure bad leads into the 3 calls at once box and not feel bad about it.

Anyone willing to share, how they work aged internet leads?

As in:

When do you call---during the day, evenings, weekends?

How often do you call your list , once you have run through it?
We just sold a case for $477.00 per month an hour ago from an aged lead, the lady responded to an email, we get a lot of business this way.

We just sold a case for $477.00 per month an hour ago from an aged lead, the lady responded to an email, we get a lot of business this way.

what kind of email do you send? long or short and to the point? do you make it seem informal or very official? what do you put in the subject line to encourage people to open it?

I work my own aged internet leads from time to time. After few years of steadily buying them, you can build up quite an inventory of unsold leads.

Usually the ones that I sell from years past are uninsurables that never did anything, and now take a defined benefit plan or rarely, some that have the money for a state plan. Once in a while, one of them will actually qualify for a traditional major med.

I think the 1 in 60 is accurate.

what kind of email do you send? long or short and to the point? do you make it seem informal or very official? what do you put in the subject line to encourage people to open it?

One good title "{FIRSTNAME}, I think my contact information is wrong"

Then follow with a semi-formal block style email about how you've been trying to contact them as they requested, to help them with any questions or quotes they needed on their health insurance, but you think its possible you have the wrong number.

Make it look professional. The trick is getting them to open the damn thing to start with.

On second though, don't use my email we might be in the same area lol that'd be really funny if 1 person got 2 or 3 identical ones like that.

Back