Your retirement plan - sell your book?

As one who has experienced it, I will caution folks that after you quit those renewals will dissipate much faster than you would ever dream. Especially if you are writing Med Sup and FE primarily on the 65+ crowd. :sad:
Thankfully, I write a ton of group related plans too

I am a retirement plan. I came in under a family member, and when she is ready to retire, I will buy out her book. Find someone to mentor who has your same level of dedication and your clients will be taken care of and that person will be thankful for the mentoring.

I am a retirement plan. I came in under a family member, and when she is ready to retire, I will buy out her book. Find someone to mentor who has your same level of dedication and your clients will be taken care of and that person will be thankful for the mentoring.

Can I give you my kids phone number???

I wasn't kind of rotten as a kid...I WAS rotten. :laugh:
I attended a boarding school in high school. (It was for poor kids and we worked our way through) My Junior year I was having some problems and my older sister who helped take care of me visited the principal. She asked him, "I just don't understand. Did Louis fall in with the wrong crowd?" To which he replied, "Betty Anne, I hate to tell you this but Louis IS the wrong crowd!" :twitchy:

I wish I had started at that age, instead I wasted time as a restaurant manager working for someone else. When I quit, they tried to convince me to stay, but ultimately, they got someone else to do the job and the restaurant is still standing. Corporate jobs never miss you once they know you aren't coming back. Working for myself and having the opportunity to schedule clients around family life is how you should sell it to your kid. Freedom to work how and when you want.

Back