1st Day Using the MOJO Dialer. WOW!!!!

More people will call you back from the missed call than will call you back from a voicemail.

With MOJO (and others), you basically decide how many rings you will wait for them to answer the phone. Once the answering machine picks up, it will transfer the call to you immediately. You then decide what to do from there. Click one button, you hang up. Click another one, it will leave a message and move to the next call.

Mojo and Salesdialer do frequent demos of their product (every day?). Join in on one and you'll see how it works, since they do a quick live call session during the demo.

Dan

Because of the callbacks from a missed number (and my own sanity) I'll use either a VoIP virtual number (vitelity) as a callback number which is basically a voicemail box or I have a magicjack I use to do the same thing.

SalesDialers.com demos are generally every business day at 2pm EST. They'll do them one on one too.

I use a dialer to call leads. I dont cold call at all.

My crm works with my dialer to order the lists out dynamically and call based on order of importance, along with scaling the lines up and down.

When I'm ready to call leads, or call back quoted customers, or calls i set to happen, I sit down, log in, and press resume, and the system decides who to call first, scales phone lines up and down based on data quality, and detects answering machines on multiline calls.

With your finger, you can probably make 15 to 20 calls an hour depending on how many people you talk to. My dialer makes 2 calls a minute till someone is reached on the best data quality. When you start drilling down into aged, you can make up to 24 calls a minute if none are answering machines and none answer.

With old data, I can call more numbers in 1 minute than most agents could dial in an hour. You're talking about a 6000% increase in dial speed.

I achieve that by mathmatical scoring of all data in the system by using logic paramaters based on user input and past experience, then pass the score into the dialer.

I don't believe any other dialer company is doing anything like it.

The vast majority have 1 setting for list dialing or lead dialing, which is down list.

Leads360 has a way to reorder the list itself based on lead status, then call it 1 by 1 down the list, in single line, with a lot of clicking and user interaction to make it work properly.

No one has a system that is scaling lines up and down on data quality that is being sold commercially. The reason is pretty simple, most commercial dialers are designed to be used by call centers with over 10 agents, rather than single agent campaigns, in that situation you dial in a ratio based on the number of available agents and a static multiplier, so if you have 10 agents you might dial 12:10, then scale down based on available to answer. That's what "predictive" dialing is.

You try to leave 1-2 seats available to answer inbound queue, then as agents open up you start dialing with more and more lines.

That model is more profitable to sell, because it works for an infinite number of outbound agents. Scaling on a 1:1 agent campaign for data quality caters to single users, which is not nearly as profitable a market, and the reason no one cared to do it.

Most dialer vendors are using a modified version of vicidial before version 2 when the GPL license changed to AGPL and made it illegal to private label. which is missing about 300 revisions and improvements, but does usually have a prettier front end. Typically they've refined it somewhat, but are behind where the vicidial group is on the updates significantly.

There are other open source copies out there that branched like that also, such as osdial, but you can test them both and find what i did, a computer capable of supporting 35 agents with vicidial can only support around 20 on osdial.

The code has been majorly changed in the last 300 or so updates.

It is open source, so nothing is stopping like ytel or someone from getting the newest copy, running a diff, and trying to patch, but its time consuming, and if they do it, they've actually opened themselves up to being in violation of a AGPL license agreement and exposed themselves to potential lawsuit.

If anyone wants the software and what not, including my custom fields for sugar etc, I'll give you any of it other than the algorithms for scoring, the dialer scaling code, and passing data to make sugarcrm and vicidial talk with each other.

I have been searching for the thread where you posted you updates to SugarCRM, ksigmtsu.

Where is it or could you just repost the module? I assume this is built for 6.2.3.

Thanks,

I have been searching for the thread where you posted you updates to SugarCRM, ksigmtsu.

Where is it or could you just repost the module? I assume this is built for 6.2.3.

Thanks,

Technically the field customizations were built using 6.1 but I've got all my systems using 6.3 rc1, its a major improvement, the field customizations worked fine there.

I think to make life easier, I'm going to post whatever my most current field mod is for sugar up on my website at hoppercrm.com, I'll put a copy there tomorrow. That way I can relate them backward to versions, as these are insurance specific field mods.

Back