1st Day Using the MOJO Dialer. WOW!!!!

I wish i understood what you meant there because I am sure it was important.

Certain data quality and certain times of day have better chance of the phone being answered.

The lower the chance of the phone being answered, the more phone lines you can call with at once, if you mathmatically average the answer chance on what is being called vs the chance of a drop then make it dial using the number of lines that the chance of a drop is less than 3%. We've tested up to 8:1 dialing and stayed completely legal, I'm not against trying more lines as long as system load and other factors don't screw me.

I have a provisional patent on the concept, long as you're not selling it or renting it to people you can go ahead and program it into your system, or rent a box from me.

that makes sense

Worst part about it, it significantly increases the cost of dialing, because when you start using answering machine detection and 8 lines instead of 3 or 4, you get 6 second charges each time it detects an answering machine, and when you have 10 people doing it it racks up the minutes fast, however the decrease in wait time is worth it.

The irony is that if I didn't do that, and i just stuck everyone at a max of 3 lines it would be more profitable per agent with an unlimited plan for me.

Good points. Magnalogix - Your Hosted Predictive Dialer and Virtual Call Center software solution! also starts agents at a 3 to 1 ratio as the standard. Depending on their conversion/contact ratio (which is affected by time of calling campaign, quality of list, and quality of agent) we can move them up to more lines per agent on the fly. Some of our agents are at 8 lines IF its running compliant AND they are willing to fit that bill. Each and every client will vary in terms of their needs so pretty much most of our accounts are customized in terms of cost and use.

I have a friend referring me to the Mojo Dialer. My question is that you can call only 3 people at a time. What happens when no one answers? Will it leave 3 messages? Or 1? Thanks

Last edited:
After a period of no one answering, busy signal, etc, it will hang up and start dialing new numbers. You can tell it to leave messages on machines, but I don't believe it will be default (nor have I ever found it to be productive).

Back