1st Day Using the MOJO Dialer. WOW!!!!

I primarily call on individuals regarding their investments although I am starting to work the small business market regarding life, health, and financial planning.
Where abouts in Michigan?
-Kirk

I use to cold call for auto ins when I started in the biz 13 years ago. Did direct mail as well. Hired high school kids to call for me. Got good biz out of it.

xrac = your good words fill a book full of otherwise, what could be "fluff advice"
PS - call me on an auto dialer (National/state/local do not call lists), and you might never get a chance to call me back) -- proceed with caution

Never have cold called, but after watching all the Mojo videos, I might give this a shot. Never could quite figure out how I could possibly dial enough numbers to make it worth the headache. But if all I have to do is stare at a computer screen and watch Mojo burn it up... it's about to be go time.

Never have cold called, but after watching all the Mojo videos, I might give this a shot. Never could quite figure out how I could possibly dial enough numbers to make it worth the headache. But if all I have to do is stare at a computer screen and watch Mojo burn it up... it's about to be go time.

I'm clearly biased, but you might also want to checkout salesdialers.com, it's the $99/month + 500 free lead deal in my signature.

that sales dialer looks impressive! Do you use it and what kind of ratios?

I use a slightly different flavor of their system because I have up to 20 folks dialing on it at a time, but it's based on the same technology.

What ratios do you mean? It depends on the campaign, sometimes we dial out a single line at a time, others we're dialing out at 4 lines at a time.

Back