1st Day Using the MOJO Dialer. WOW!!!!

cold calling works but it has massive limitations, build up a site so that is has organic leads and you can make insane amounts of money on application requests instead of the awful "exclusive" life insurance leads people buy. By the way, I know these life insurance lead companies from the other side, those aren't exclusive leads. The lead business is dirty.
Thanks for the new information. This subject has never been approached befire on this forum. Thanks.....

Generate your own leads. Direct mail isn't dead for generating business fast, and if you're willing to work for years at it, SEO is king. SEO will usually take years before you can generate massive traffic in the 10k of visitors a month range, I just broke into 2k a month in visitors and getting about 4-5 app requests a week

How many sales per week?

, but I just started SEO about 6 months ago. I'm great with computers so the learning curve was short. They are however some of the greatest leads I've ever seen and I only work about 1 hour a day at most dealing with these solid leads.

cold calling works but it has massive limitations, build up a site so that is has organic leads and you can make insane amounts of money on application requests instead of the awful "exclusive" life insurance leads people buy. By the way, I know these life insurance lead companies from the other side, those aren't exclusive leads. The lead business is dirty.
Thanks for the new information. This subject has never been approached befire on this forum. Thanks.....

Generate your own leads. Direct mail isn't dead for generating business fast, and if you're willing to work for years at it, SEO is king. SEO will usually take years before you can generate massive traffic in the 10k of visitors a month range, I just broke into 2k a month in visitors and getting about 4-5 app requests a week

How many sales per week?

, but I just started SEO about 6 months ago. I'm great with computers so the learning curve was short. They are however some of the greatest leads I've ever seen and I only work about 1 hour a day at most dealing with these solid leads.

currently about 1.25 placed cases a week, which I know is only about a 40k-50k a year income, but hey it only takes a few hours to deal with 4-5 app requests. The way its looking I should have enough long tail keywords and backlinks to drive myself into 10 app requests per week by July or August. This would safely be a six figure income. It certainly beats plowing for 30 hours a week on the phone.

The limitations I was speaking of was that if it take X hours to generate a few prospects then a certain amount of time to boil down those prospects you have a significant opportunity cost there. That is a huge limitation. We all like to talk about having unlimited income potential but there is no such thing in the literal sense. On the other hand there are a few people out there who have been building up their SEO for years and are banking on solid EXCLUSIVE leads. I can not stress enough, I once had a lead provider tell me blatantly that exclusive leads werent really. He said this after I grilled him saying there was no way his or any other lead service I've used is exclusive. Someone who has people calling and contacting them through their quote engine regularly and is spending 40 hours a week selling instead of prospecting is under less of a limitation.

Cold calling does have its benefits. If you can really win someone over during the process, you can get a nice amount of referrals.

Airborne Ranger here. This is what we said when we jumped out of a perfectly good plane..

[FONT=&quot]C-130 rolling down the strip
Airborne Ranger on a one way trip
Mission uncertain, enemy unknown
We don't know if we're ever coming home
Stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door
Jump right out and count to four
If my main don't open wide
I got another one by my side
If that one should fail me too
Look out ground I'm coming through...

GET SOME!! :D

[/FONT]

There goes the neighborhood ...?

Do we still get special pricing for the mojo? If so, anybody know what URL I need to got too to get the special pricing?

I don't pay retail for anything except my Subway subs, learn to negotiate by not negotiating, demand a price of $100 in exchange for a 6 month agreement. "Special prices" are for those with the machismo to demand them

I don't pay retail for anything except my Subway subs, learn to negotiate by not negotiating, demand a price of $100 in exchange for a 6 month agreement. "Special prices" are for those with the machismo to demand them

Are you paying a $100 a month? Scan a post a copy of a receipt....

Latest posts

Back