1st Day Using the MOJO Dialer. WOW!!!!

That's right. Reference USA is free through your local library..and it is the same as InfoUSA. You can only download 25 records at a time to an excel spreadsheet, so you just have to keep clicking to download. Takes me about 20 or 30 minutes to download a 1000 records. But nothing beats free!

Mojo is the real deal. I still need to do a better job with the lead disposition buttons, but yesterday I was only able to do two 45 minute blocks. Still running two lines at once and ended up with 246 dials and 26 contacts. One appointment and two warm leads. Dialing by hand at my previous rate, that would have taken me 5 call blocks and my definition of a call block is 45 minutes per hour with a 15 minute break. Normal rate was 50 manual dials during this block.

I am going to try some residential Mojo this evening to see what 3 lines will do. It should be fun. I will update the stats later!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just finished another block...did 60 minutes instead of 45 minutes this time. One appointment, one hot lead, and one lukewarm lead. She sounded iffy (the lukewarm lead), but I am going to drop by her business and try and seal the deal. We will see.

125 dials and 14 contacts. I set the appointment on the first contact of the day. Don't you love it when that happens! :yes: Alright, breaks over. Getting ready to jump on the dialer again. Like we used to say before jumping out of the plane in the Army and engaging the enemy...GET SOME!!

BTW, someone sent me a PM. Unfortunately, it won't let me respond until I get to 20 posts. Sorry.

I am glad you are excited and enjoying success. As you know well not everyone is willing to do what you are doing. It takes balls and a thick skin but that is true to be a ranger. By the way thank you for your service to our country.

I am glad you are excited and enjoying success. As you know well not everyone is willing to do what you are doing. It takes balls and a thick skin but that is true to be a ranger. By the way thank you for your service to our country.

Hey, thanks for that and I appreciate the opportunity to have served our great country! I once read a quote by Bill Cosby and it said that in order to succeed, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure. To that end, I was a scared little puppy the first time I ever made a cold call because I came up with a million reasons of why I sucked at it and how miserably I would fail, but then I reasoned, that everyone sucks at dialing at first because they haven't done it enough to become good at it. So I labored on and now I love the challenge of "mixing it up" on the phone. Same thing happens in Toastmasters...you gradually give longer and longer speeches over time until you become desensitized to the fear of failure and speaking in front of others becomes second hat...and pretty damn easy compared to the nervousness people first experience.

Hey, thanks for that and I appreciate the opportunity to have served our great country! I once read a quote by Bill Cosby and it said that in order to succeed, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure. To that end, I was a scared little puppy the first time I ever made a cold call because I came up with a million reasons of why I sucked at it and how miserably I would fail, but then I reasoned, that everyone sucks at dialing at first because they haven't done it enough to become good at it. So I labored on and now I love the challenge of "mixing it up" on the phone. Same thing happens in Toastmasters...you gradually give longer and longer speeches over time until you become desensitized to the fear of failure and speaking in front of others becomes second hat...and pretty damn easy compared to the nervousness people first experience.

Yea! I have done the toastmmaster thing as well and truthful I love to give speeches.

Are you paying a $100 a month? Scan a post a copy of a receipt....

I don't telemarket anymore, use the time typing on this forum to negotiate that simple agreement, one email and they will likely go for, two phone calls and they definitely will

Mojo had a great feature to obtain residential data but has changed it. Anyone know of an easy and inexpensive place to get white pages names and phone numbers for the dialer?

What are the results for using the Mojo Dialer if you call small businesses to get health prospects or leads?

0 to 1 deal per 4 hours.

Really?! So if you guys were to call 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, you would do roughly a deal per day? That is fantastic. What type of revenue per deal do you guys net. I am in the wealth management space with a huge wealth management firm and my numbers aren't nearly that good, but my primary offering is different from yours I would assume.

"Geronimo!" as in the esteemed 509th PIR who made the first combat jumps of WW2 in N.Africa and Italy??? This even 2 years before D Day and all the Band of Brothers hoopla. My uncle was in this unit. Maybe one day a great movie....

Back