A tough AEP ahead will demand accuracy for all agents

scottnichols

This AEP is going to be more challenging than any other.

Agents will need a Medicare system & CRM they can rely on for accuracy.

Our All-in-One (agent built & serviced) Search & Save Medicare system & integrated CRM with PURL technology can give you just that tool.

We would like to offer you a 30 day free trial (even during AEP) with no credit card needed.

We have brought together in one platform the best Medicare data vendors in each discipline to help you be more accurate & save time.

Connecture for all MA plans, drug, and pharmacy data
Zelis for the first ever provider & facility search with data FROM THE CARRIERS SERVERS!
CSG for Med Supp & Ancillary

Check us out to see why thousands of agents use us

We will never mine, sell, or share your data with ANYONE EVER! Why because we are agents and know how hard you worked for these clients!

The PURL tech intelligent integrated questionnaire to gather or update client data in your system automatically? We originated that in 2020!

Go to searchandsave.org to learn more.

Want a one-on-one demonstration with me?
Click here [EXTERNAL LINK] - SearchandSave

Scott Nichols
President
Search & Save
President
Search & Save

This AEP is going to be more challenging than any other.

Agents will need a Medicare system & CRM they can rely on for accuracy.

Our All-in-One (agent built & serviced) Search & Save Medicare system & integrated CRM with PURL technology can give you just that tool.

We would like to offer you a 30 day free trial (even during AEP) with no credit card needed.

We have brought together in one platform the best Medicare data vendors in each discipline to help you be more accurate & save time.

Connecture for all MA plans, drug, and pharmacy data
Zelis for the first ever provider & facility search with data FROM THE CARRIERS SERVERS!
CSG for Med Supp & Ancillary

Check us out to see why thousands of agents use us

We will never mine, sell, or share your data with ANYONE EVER! Why because we are agents and know how hard you worked for these clients!

The PURL tech intelligent integrated questionnaire to gather or update client data in your system automatically? We originated that in 2020!

Go to searchandsave.org to learn more.

Want a one-on-one demonstration with me?
Click here [EXTERNAL LINK] - SearchandSave

Scott Nichols
President
Search & Save
President
Search & Save
Put this in the offers section

Back