Admiral

I dont know about United World. I have had their contract siting in my email for about a month now. I should get that in. They will probably stay lower longer than Admiral. I hope not but UW only got a 5% increase here this year.

UW was 10% here this year. I have not had a case get to that point with them for a diabetic so I am not sure. I have been sitting on the Admiral contract for a while too, partly b/c it took my marketing org. forever to get the advance form to me.

I am a little ticked at Admiral though because they won't advance me on the 1st 2 policies I sent in because my FMO didn't send me the advance sheet. I don't see why they can't just advance it anyway. I am on advance now and I don't have any debts with any other companies.

I would be surprised if any company would advance the commission under those circumstances unless maybe you had a long standing relationship with them. The same thing happened to me with a different carrier and MGA earlier this year. They said they don't include the advance form with the paperwork b/c agents have a tendency to sign everything and they complained later they wanted as earned. That explanation says a lot for the folks in this business. :no:

Yeah, I don't read everything I sign either. So I can't blame them. But my FMO knew that I wanted the advance so I blame them some too. DO you think that UW's underwriting is pretty tough or no? HOw are you getting your current med supp business?

Yeah, I don't read everything I sign either. So I can't blame them. But my FMO knew that I wanted the advance so I blame them some too. DO you think that UW's underwriting is pretty tough or no? HOw are you getting your current med supp business?

I haven't placed that much business with UW, but judging from what I've seen on this board and elsewhere, (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) any company that accepts insulin dependent diabetics is pretty liberal when it comes to underwriting and it generally spells big rate increases in the future.

Didn't I see someone post here a few months ago that accepting insulin dependent diabetics was one factor that led to the big UTA increases over the past few years?

Back