AEP help

Ok honest question, is it possible to succeed doing medic are then? Because if im one of the few following the rules, how can I even succeed?

Yes you can succeed . You can do seminars , T-65 mailers . You can door knock and call t-65 as your just educating them at that pt helping them get there medicare card . You can get the scope at that pt and be ready to close them when they get their card

Ok honest question, is it possible to succeed doing medic are then? Because if im one of the few following the rules, how can I even succeed?
Absolutely. The market may be more saturated, and regulations are tighter than it was 10 years ago. But it is possible, but you gotta be a killer

Absolutely. The market may be more saturated, and regulations are tighter than it was 10 years ago. But it is possible, but you gotta be a killer

Saturation huge . I’ll second you got be a killer . When I was in high school . If I went to get a milk and I came back my chicken was gone . You got to guard your food or it’ll be stolen . I guard my clients big and I have have eyes in the back of my head . It’s vicious brutal competition. Mapd the most competitive insurance out there

What is a PTC card? Postcard? Also, how should I be marketing all year long? Doing the same things I would do for AEP (mail, booths at a store), or is there a difference between what I should be doing the rest of the year? Ill do whatever, I just am not sure which direction to go. Thanks for the help!

Permission To Contact

UHC has tables in Walgreens, 12 months a year

Go play bingo monthly at Senior Centers

Get a table at the local Farmers Market

Mail stuff out

Ask for referrals

Social Media

And clearly, a better upline because they should be helping you with all this

Permission To Contact

UHC has tables in Walgreens, 12 months a year

Go play bingo monthly at Senior Centers

Get a table at the local Farmers Market

Mail stuff out

Ask for referrals

Social Media

And clearly, a better upline because they should be helping you with all this

Walgreens, farmers market , bingo and senior center , social media leads . Almost ever single thing you listed is 90% dual/lis . One of the only way to get non low income leads is seminars or targeting T-65 . Middle to upper income don’t walk up to Walgreen tables or approach you at farmers markets .

Walgreens, farmers market , bingo and senior center , social media leads . Almost ever single thing you listed is 90% dual/lis . One of the only way to get non low income leads is seminars or targeting T-65 . Middle to upper income don’t walk up to Walgreen tables or approach you at farmers markets .

I don't know where the hell you live but I've never seen anyone so adamant that 90% of everyone and every prospect is LIS/DUAL. I've been doing this for over 20 years and have maybe 25-30 clients that are LIS/DUAL. I don't pick and choose who I work with, 90% are referrals but to tell him the other prospecting tools won't work unless you want only LIS/DUAL is bad information. I have many wealthy clients that go to the Senior Center and they listen just the same as someone with less money.

In addition to what was mentioned, set up a table at senior fairs (there's always one going on near me). Even with insurance carriers there, I still got clients this way.

I don't know where the hell you live but I've never seen anyone so adamant that 90% of everyone and every prospect is LIS/DUAL. I've been doing this for over 20 years and have maybe 25-30 clients that are LIS/DUAL. I don't pick and choose who I work with, 90% are referrals but to tell him the other prospecting tools won't work unless you want only LIS/DUAL is bad information. I have many wealthy clients that go to the Senior Center and they listen just the same as someone with less money.

My fathers worth $30 mil cash and liquid . He’s 85 yrs old and has 100’s of senior friends . Not a one goes to play bingo at a senior center . Your delusional dude plus even if they do there not going up to an ins table

Back