AEP help

My fathers worth $30 mil cash and liquid . He’s 85 yrs old and has 100’s of senior friends . Not a one goes to play bingo at a senior center . Your delusional dude plus even if they do there not going up to an ins table

Wait a min now, why are you shining a negative light on people who attend senior centers. They go there for fellowship, etc It has absolutely nothing to do with income. What does having money have to do with having friends?

My fathers worth $30 mil cash and liquid . He’s 85 yrs old and has 100’s of senior friends . Not a one goes to play bingo at a senior center . Your delusional dude plus even if they do there not going up to an ins table

Yep, I'm the delusional one. No way a millionaire would be seen at the Senior Center, let alone eat the same crappy food as the poor people. Not talking about walking up to a table. How about referrals, having business card on bulletin board, having informational meetings about a certain topic? I haven't sent a stupid lead card since my 3rd year in business and I do just fine so it's not the only way to get non T-65 clients. I just hope all these new agents don't listen to you or they have no chance of making it to the 5 year point.

Can I have your dads number? Id like to give him a free benefits check.

I don’t even have his medicare . He’s with Anthem Plan F for 20 yrs. He’s pays around $400 a month . Irma around $570 a month and Part D near $100. He’s a Somarco type client who doesn’t care what he pays . He wants no bills.

He also uses "there, their, they're, your and you're" incorrectly on a regular basis.

Who gives a shit. Study my knowledge which is second to none on the subject of medicare . You’ll learn a lot from me if you stop being angry .

I don’t even have his medicare . He’s with Anthem Plan F for 20 yrs. He’s pays around $400 a month . Irma around $570 a month and Part D near $100. He’s a Somarco type client who doesn’t care what he pays . He wants no bills.

Couldn’t even write the old father in law. Probs bc he isn’t LIS/Dual. Makes total sense to pay 500.00 for an F Plan and PDP vs a 0.00 plan with 3900.00 max oop.

Thank you. Does it matter what mailers I send? They sent me like 20 different mailers and I have no idea which to choose.

Have you asked your upline or anyone in your Team these questions?

I doubt you are direct . . .

Back