AHIP and Product Training annual nightmare

Been doing this AHIP/Company Products thing for 14 years and had enough of this just to get paid renewals. Going on 57 and cant imagine doing this thru retirement for 20 more years. Any groups out there doing this as a class or something so we can altogether complete? I am going blind looking @ modules for 80 hours with 8 different companies. This is nuts.

It shouldn’t be 80 hours. Half that number!

Even the FMOs are exhausted. Really a true government red tape program. No wonder this country is in Trillions of debt

Even the FMOs are exhausted. Really a true government red tape program. No wonder this country is in Trillions of debt
That and the fact that the *** politicians love spending other peoples money like it grows on trees. I guess they don't realize that it's not money that grows on trees.....it's goats.

Goat video LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys just got done with 10 hours of doing AHIP and FWA.........I talked to my FMO, they cannot believe what the government orgs are doing to the people in the field with all this craziness every year.

Hell, even the downloads on the modules in PDF form cannot be searched proplerly. It now has a box that clicks to every letter when you click next. It takes hours to search these downloads.

What a joke

Goat video LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys just got done with 10 hours of doing AHIP and FWA.........I talked to my FMO, they cannot believe what the government orgs are doing to the people in the field with all this craziness every year.

Hell, even the downloads on the modules in PDF form cannot be searched proplerly. It now has a box that clicks to every letter when you click next. It takes hours to search these downloads.

What a joke

The good thing is, after a couple years, you'll knock this out without having to study. I generally open the curriculum and take the test. There are some companies that make you go through each frame of the online courses and you can't rush. Usually I leave the course open and advance through the frames as I'm doing other work. That's the only slowdown I experience. Otherwise this is done in an hour or less.

Good for you, most Officers of companies are lobbying for a consolidated effort with CMS Ahip and MAPD companies to do an umbrella AHIP covering product. This 6-10 individual product testing is over kill and hurting the industry. Nobody is saying not to train, but gov't as usual makes it an nightmare for folks that truly want to help their people. 45 days to help change 500 clients bc of a county lost? Really? Just another idiotic move to helping seniors fully and thoroughly as the BOB grows for agencies. It's not realistic

Hey guys just got done with 10 hours of doing AHIP and FWA.........
What a joke

How in hell could it possibly take anyone 10 hours for AHIP. If you can't finish going through all the slides and take the test in under 3 hours you clearly have no aptitude for this part of the industry.

I'm not bragging when I say it took me about an hour or so to finish everything with the TV on. And I bet most agents that have been in the MA side for at least 2 years can say the same thing.

What a joke is right! 10 hours my big ass.

Rick

10 hours?? And you’ve been supposedly in the mapd biz for 14 years? I’m sorry but this doesn’t add up. You should be at 2-3 hours at most.

AHIP 10 hours bc i failed it the first time. Got tricked up by 2 questions

deal w it

Back