AHIP and Product Training annual nightmare

Thank you Chazm. I have taken and easily passed all the carrier's exams. So it's just down to this.

Thank you very much for sentiments regarding chemo. Even though I'm stage 4, on meds that may contribute to the "chemo brain ", I look and feel great. I hide it well. LOL

Happy selling this AEP!

10 hours?? And you’ve been supposedly in the mapd biz for 14 years? I’m sorry but this doesn’t add up. You should be at 2-3 hours at most.
I'm not quite sure I understand everyone saying that it should only take a couple of hours for the whole thing. Please help me out here -- Are we looking at the same training? So granted I'm a brand new agent who only just took it for the first time, and as I was going through the slides, I copied and pasted them into a Word document. By the end of the training, WITHOUT the FWA modules, that document was 100 PAGES LONG. 27,000 words! Are you saying it only took you 2 hours to read 27,000 words (or a 100 page document)?? Reading this thread, I now feel really silly for feeling tortured throughout this training, wanting to rip my hair out as the days went on and on and on....but I just don't get how anyone could read a 100-page document in no time (this is 100 pages of no pictures or charts or anything, just words). Please tell me how you did that. The training took me like 8 days and that was putting in a couple of hours a day! It was a nightmare for me.

I'm not quite sure I understand everyone saying that it should only take a couple of hours for the whole thing. Please help me out here -- Are we looking at the same training? So granted I'm a brand new agent who only just took it for the first time, and as I was going through the slides, I copied and pasted them into a Word document. By the end of the training, WITHOUT the FWA modules, that document was 100 PAGES LONG. 27,000 words! Are you saying it only took you 2 hours to read 27,000 words (or a 100 page document)?? Reading this thread, I now feel really silly for feeling tortured throughout this training, wanting to rip my hair out as the days went on and on and on....but I just don't get how anyone could read a 100-page document in no time (this is 100 pages of no pictures or charts or anything, just words). Please tell me how you did that. The training took me like 8 days and that was putting in a couple of hours a day! It was a nightmare for me.

I literally did not read 1 slide. Clicked through, took test.

You'll get there after doing it a few times.

Just go straight to the exams if you know Medicare . . .

Don't cheat or give answers to non licensed agents (LD).......or u b in truble

Case: The Department received a complaint from an insurer stating a life and health agent emailed a copy of the company’s annual Medicare training test answers to other sales agents.

The agent admitted to investigators he saved the test answers and distributed them to other sales agents. The agent said he scored 100% on the exam and wanted to provide "training" to fellow agents by disclosing the contents of the exam. He felt because he paid for the exam, the test and answers belonged to him, which is not true.

Disposition: Fined $2,700 and placed on probation for one year.

Insurance Insights - January 2019 - Case Notes

Like Scott said, we don’t read it anymore. That other guy was saying after 14 years it takes him 10 hours. That’s nuts.

Absolutely! It is typical that I will simply push through the modules as fast as possible, this could take an hour or two depending on the company, then knockout the exam.

As I recall, there are a couple companies where I can go straight to the exam. 10 hours for all companies? Possibly. Even if it were that long, no big deal.

Back