Another NetQuote Horror Story?

I have been using NetQuote for several months and have had very little success. I call these leads as soon as they come in. The majority of leads have had no interest or tell me they never requested a quote. To be honest with you the lack of success has me wondering if I am that bad on the phone. I have been a successful sales rep my entire career. It has just been frustrating for me with these internet leads.

Netquote leads average about 30% pure bad for me. I contact 70% of them, and quote most of those, about 40% of them are still at their computer when I call. Rest are, I assume, aged affiliate leads. I feel like insuranceleads.com average better quality right now.

Here's credited leads stats for last 30 days:
Netquote: 25% submitted for credit - 71 total leads
Allwebleads: 40% submitted for credit - 35 total leads
insuranceleads.com: 11% submitted for credit 44 total leads

I have been noticing a few insuranceleads.com leads were aged, as in I would call them the second I got it and they would tell me they took care of it a week ago. I report them as bad. 90%+ of them are possible to contact. The hilarious part of all this to me, on signup allwebleads claimed they produced over 200 leads in my area in 30 day periods. They supplied 35 and half those were garbage, bout to pull the plug on them and vimo. Unacceptable ratios.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cost per sale hovering around $70.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If they average more than 40% bad over a month, its probably a good time to pull the plug.

Last edited:
NetQuote and AllWeb are by far the worst quality out there. I've tried no less than 10 different companies and they're at the bottom.

Its so bizarre, I don't know why but Netquote is ok in my area, and vimo and allwebleads were BY FAR the worst. Insuranceleads.com is ok, and insureme seems ok but for some reason they're duplicating leads with netquote and insuranceleads.com a lot. They claim this isn't possible, but I know good and well the affiliates are reselling to multiple vendors... The best was yesterday I got 1 lead that I got 40 days ago, was fake then, and 3 of the vendors sold it to me within 15 minutes of each other. It was actually someone I know locally, who says she didn't submit it or go online to look for quotes either time, and it is giving her business number each time, at a real estate office, this last time she wasn't at work when it submitted and I called her and she was at a restaurant when it happened. Weatherbug, this stupid desktop weather addon, is collecting data and submitting it as insurance leads which at least 3 companies are buying. It is also an incentivized lead period, because they ask you to choose free "services" to keep the subscription active. They are buying fake affiliate leads, that's part of the problem.

I think the quality has a lot to do with where you live. Memphis isn't a hotbed of wealth and NetQuote does some kind of marketing gimmick that brings in the tirekicking trash to each up our $ at $15 a pop. Never heard so many lame excuses from people I know darn well filled out the form. The flipside was when I used them back in PHX a few years back. Booked 3 out of every 10 I bought and probably sold 2 of those 3. Not the same now. Maybe I just suck now?!?
:goofy:

Back