Anyone Have Any Experience with Family First Life?

How many contracts do you have under Doug? How many of his agents do you know and how well do they produce.

I have decided only to recommend folks I have experienced as an upline or whom I know to have at least 10 $150K producers trained up by them from scratch.

Nothing against Doug Massi - I love his youtube channel. But I have no idea what he is like as an upline.

What is your experience with him?
None on a personal level..I recommend David Duford also.. I do know him but I have no contracts through him...In the case of Doug, I was just telling the guy he might want to check with him since they may be close to each other. He can see what Doug offers and make up his own mind about contracting. If a person can only recommend uplines they are under themselves, I am out of luck. Almost all my contracts are direct. The couple of contratcts I have through IMOs are not anyone to recommend a new person to. They are the kind that will give you a good contract and then you never hear anything more from them unless you pick up the phone and call them. That's the way I like it. :yes:

If a person can only recommend uplines they are under themselves, I am out of luck.

You can recommend anyone you feel comfortable recommending. I have a few others whom I know and have mentioned in the past. But I just feel that if I'm gong to recommend to someone new I should recommend an IMO I know to have a solid record of taking newbies from $0 to $100K in 24 months or less. Both Matt and Newby have done that ... I know Massi is himself a producer, but I truly do not know anyone he has trained up. That doesn't mean they aren't out there. I just don't know of any.

How many contracts do you have under Doug? How many of his agents do you know and how well do they produce.

I have decided only to recommend folks I have experienced as an upline or whom I know to have at least 10 $150K producers trained up by them from scratch.

Nothing against Doug Massi - I love his youtube channel. But I have no idea what he is like as an upline.

What is your experience with him?
I've trained people like that. Some that do over 300k. We don't you recommend me?

I ran across a Family First agent last week. He is trying to replace a policy I have on a female smoker. I wrote her with Transamerica because she paid with DE. He wrote her that Amerco policy with a discounted rate for 3 years and told her they would take DE. Americo will not accept DE.

I would talk to Matt Mungia, who goes by @SPUR CITY here on the forum, and I would talk to Scott Burk, who goes by @Newby on the forum. I am with Matt Mungia's group. I know that Scott's group also has a solid track record of training people up to produce at high levels. One of those should be your ticket. Good luck!

Thanks for the recommendation DayTimer

And you are right Newby is also a good choice

I hate FFL. Simply because I run into them a lot and about 70% of the ones I've met are arrogant A-Holes despite how professional I am in return. They don't seem to care about other people. I usually blocked them on FB straight away.

Back