Anyone sending AEP letters?

I have 68 terms . I have a massive # of duals I have to move . When your food card goes from $100 a month to zero or $150 to $75 it’s you move them or I assure you they’ll be moved over next 12 months . So in my particular circumstance it’s catastrophic . I’m not the only agent going thru this . Theres many . Let’s take the agent with 90% of his book being regular non dual . He’s got possible nightmares coming with formularies , the shock of deductibles being hit in January , many drugs possibly not in formulary . Ad in increased copays , some plans added medical deductibles etc .That supposedly LOYAL client could be angry come Jan when the changes hit . Telling your client about changes now is far different than them FEELING the changes in Jan . I’m talking the reality we all will be feeling . I’m not sugar coating what’s happening . The real aep is Jan 1- March 31!!!
I hear you...fair enough. I guess I'm just lucky. My market hasn't been hit badly, and I don't have many duals. As far as RX's, however, utilize the discount RX cards.

Many of them are great and have saved me a lot of headaches from increases at the insurance companies. For instance, "Mrs. Jones, I understand your RX was raised from $7 to $45, but if you use a RX discount card, it will only be $14 dollars.

Since many of them like the plan itself, for medical, they won't move. Also, to my knowledge (at least a few of the companies I deal with), they let them know of price increases and formulary changes for RX's. There's also a low MOOP, now.

All I'm saying is don't kill yourself worrying about this. If there's a super huge change in someone's RX's, they'll definitely let you know about it, and you can adjust accordingly to each individual person.

Thankfully there's the OEP in January to March to make any changes for RX's. It's just not something I'm gonna stress myself out over and give myself a heart attack about.

I have 68 terms . I have a massive # of duals I have to move . When your food card goes from $100 a month to zero or $150 to $75 it’s you move them or I assure you they’ll be moved over next 12 months . So in my particular circumstance it’s catastrophic . I’m not the only agent going thru this . Theres many . Let’s take the agent with 90% of his book being regular non dual . He’s got possible nightmares coming with formularies , the shock of deductibles being hit in January , many drugs possibly not in formulary . Ad in increased copays , some plans added medical deductibles etc .That supposedly LOYAL client could be angry come Jan when the changes hit . Telling your client about changes now is far different than them FEELING the changes in Jan . I’m talking the reality we all will be feeling . I’m not sugar coating what’s happening . The real aep is Jan 1- March 31!!!
Don these super agents on here don't have these problems. They are special agent that have loyal members who don't care if their meds are covered, because they have super agent

Don these super agents on here don't have these problems. They are special agent that have loyal members who don't care if their meds are covered, because they have super agent
Nope they’ll be playing golf 3 times a week ,maybe take a vacay during aep as they move few plans and continue getting those fat renewals next yr doing no work .

Nope they’ll be playing golf 3 times a week ,maybe take a vacay during aep as they move few plans and continue getting those fat renewals next yr doing no work .
We can't play golf. The sky fell last night and there's gooey shit all over the fairways.

You can address me directly, next time, if you want to be a prick. Maybe if you ran your business better, you wouldn't have these problems. A little previous prep and forethought goes a long way. Food for thought. But then again, you do vote for Kamala, so I don't expect much.

I never threw any low blows at you, but if you wanna take it there....I haven't had a vacation in 3 years. You're consistently on here crying about how the sky is falling with your clients, so you're not doing something right. You might not like me saying that, but it's the truth. Changes in plans will happen, and they've always happened. To suggest that I don't work hard is hilarious though. Some of us just use our brains and know how to mitigate certain situations.

3:00 tee time today bitch! I have about 15 I need to move so can take it slowly and just write all the new referrals that will be coming in! Life is good. lol

I never threw any low blows at you, but if you wanna take it there....I haven't had a vacation in 3 years. You're consistently on here crying about how the sky is falling with your clients, so you're not doing something right. You might not like me saying that, but it's the truth. Changes in plans will happen, and they've always happened. To suggest that I don't work hard is hilarious though. Some of us just use our brains and know how to mitigate certain situations.
Wasn’t directed to you . I actually like you. I maintain 92% or so persistency which dealing with many duals is zen like . But ti be fair the changes this yr across all CO’s put any other yr since mapd started in 2006 to shame .

Last edited:
Back