Appointments settings

alexkh

Expert
Hi,

Do you recommend any service to set medicare appointments? I receive leads, but would like someone else to call them. What is appropriate fee structure? Hourly plus bonus to setup appointment? Thank you

You’re probably best to find a TM to call for you. That’s what I do with my t65 leads. I pay her $15 per appt set.

Do you also pay hourly in addition to per set app?Where do I find telemarketers? Thank you

Do you also pay hourly in addition to per set app?Where do I find telemarketers? Thank you

Nope.

Ask around. Usually people call for multiple agents and need more work.
Or you can pay by the hour and use Tm from the phillipines. They cost less but have An accent and you’ll prob have to use a dialer

Get a recording sample and hear the accent of a Philipino calling for an appointment. Your question will be answered on, "what kind of an accent?"
More specifically, listen to Lead Hero's sample appointment on his website. He does appointments for Medicare and Final Expense.
(I wonder why on earth I am marketing Lead Hero?)

Get a recording sample and hear the accent of a Philipino calling for an appointment. Your question will be answered on, "what kind of an accent?"
More specifically, listen to Lead Hero's sample appointment on his website. He does appointments for Medicare and Final Expense.
Because he's your (Lead) Hero? :unsure:

"Because he's your (Lead) Hero? " I know where you're going with this? Heroes*

What? No, he is not! Soon he will be.( Lead Heroes*)

Point well taken

:D :D:D

Clearly I need to get you an affiliate link!

Back