Are There Any Faith-based Christian IMO/FMO's

I ADMIRE YOU FOR HAVING A DESIRE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST. PLEASE DO NOT LET THE REPLYS YOU HAVE GOTTEN FROM NON-BELIEVERS DISCOURAGE YOU.!!!!!!!! THEY JUST DON'T "GET IT", AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL UNLESS THEY HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART..... The first thing they don't understand is "it's NOT RELIGEON, it's a RELATIONSHIP."

If you would like to talk, I have been in the business for almost 20 years, and I would be more than happy to share with you my experiences of this awesome industry.

I started captive with one of the top life carriers in the world. I now broker life and annuities as an independent, with 20+ TOP carriers at my fingertips. I have been very blessed through the years in that GOD has put in path many people that live by their faith in CHRIST..... Finding an IMO/FMO that is totally faith based IS NOT A REALITY. I do know of one that comes close, but the carriers they represent and Comp contracts are terrible. They are greedy because they are in business to make $$$, that's how they survive, and they are very small which doesn't help.

The bottom line is, you can (AND WILL) be very successful in this business by doing your work unto the Lord. That's BIBICAL... Colossians 3:17. If GOD can bless me, He will do the same for YOU !!!! GOD looks on the heart......

George J.
772-206-0778

I ADMIRE YOU FOR HAVING A DESIRE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST. PLEASE DO NOT LET THE REPLYS YOU HAVE GOTTEN FROM NON-BELIEVERS DISCOURAGE YOU.!!!!!!!! THEY JUST DON'T "GET IT", AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL UNLESS THEY HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART..... The first thing they don't understand is "it's NOT RELIGEON, it's a RELATIONSHIP."

If you would like to talk, I have been in the business for almost 20 years, and I would be more than happy to share with you my experiences of this awesome industry.

I started captive with one of the top life carriers in the world. I now broker life and annuities as an independent, with 20+ TOP carriers at my fingertips. I have been very blessed through the years in that GOD has put in path many people that live by their faith in CHRIST..... Finding an IMO/FMO that is totally faith based IS NOT A REALITY. I do know of one that comes close, but the carriers they represent and Comp contracts are terrible. They are greedy because they are in business to make $$$, that's how they survive, and they are very small which doesn't help.

The bottom line is, you can (AND WILL) be very successful in this business by doing your work unto the Lord. That's BIBICAL... Colossians 3:17. If GOD can bless me, He will do the same for YOU !!!! GOD looks on the heart......

George J.
772-206-0778

jesus-is-my-homeboy_19689_.jpg

George J.
772-206-0778

First of all, it's spelled RELIGION. Not religeon.

Secondly, the few people that used their religion as proof they are ethical have been anything but ethics.

Third, and last, one does not have to believe in any god to have ethics. Helping people has nothing to do with your beliefs in god. I don't trust anyone that says they are "good" because of belief in anything (other than beer).

Rick

SORRY FOR THE MISSPELLED WORD. I WAS SATURDAY MORNING AND MY SON'S HAD BASKETBALL GAMES. WE WERE RUNNING LATE AND I RUSHED TYPING THE REPLY. I USUALLY AM AN EXCELLENT SPELLER. I'LL SEND YOU MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REPORT CARDS IF YOU WISH.

ALL OF YOU GUYS NEED TO "GET A LIFE". The first thing you are missing and DO NOT UNDERSTAND is Christianity is NOT Religion. Christianity is a relationship with our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST.

I NEVER SAID YOU HAD TO BE A CHRISTIAN TO BE ETHICAL AND DO THE RIGHT THING AS AN INSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE. MY REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL POST WAS INTENDED TO ONLY GIVE HIM A LITTLE ENCOURAGEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING THAT THERE ARE A GREAT NUMBER OF CHRISTIANS IN THIS GREAT BUSINESS. CHRISTIANS ENJOY THE COMMUNITY OF OTHER LIKE-MINDED BELIEVERS. THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY IS "VERY TROUBLED" AND EVIL.

Everyone has a right to live their life the way they wish. GOD gives us a choice. We can accept JESUS as our personal Savior and have eternal life with him in heaven, or we can go to hell. So called "good people" who do not acknowledge JESUS as Lord and Savior WILL NOT be saved from eternal damnation. I DON'T EXPECT ANY OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE JUST SAID. BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS, YOU GUYS ARE NOT NEAR AS INTELLEGENT ABOUT LIFE AS YOU THINK YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN A TOTAL WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME !!!!! NO WONDER WHEN I FIRST BECAME A MEMBER IN 2015, THINKING I COULD LEARN SOMETHING AND IMMEDIATELY REALIZED THAT 95% OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED ARE ARROGANT, "KNOW-IT-ALL" PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE KING OF THE UNIVERSE !!!!!! THE PROBLEM IS I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE MY MEMBERSHIP SO I DON'T RECEIVE ANYMORE EMAILS ALLERTS....... CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THAT. I will choose to NOT waste anymore of my precious time reading comments that are negative about the Christian faith. It clearly says in the BIBLE, in the book of Proverbs that it is a waste of time to try and talk to a person who does not understand the Wisdom of JESUS CHRIST. So GOD bless all of you. I will continue to successfully operate my business with Christian principles and do my work unto the Lord as it says in Colossians 3:17. I have a huge book of business after almost 20 years of clients that LOVE ME !!!!!! GOOD BY !!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN A TOTAL WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME !!!!!

George... Don't discount the opportunity to bear witness. There will always be non believers, and those th at mock what they don't understand. You are not alone here, and you never know whose path you will cross, even in a den of lions or a fiery furnace, you ate never alone, and it is not a waste of time to offer a kind word to someone lime you did. Also remember thgast this is God's time thast is precious, not our own. God bless, if you go, but honestly, I wouldn't. Let the haters hate.

THIS HAS BEEN A TOTAL WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME !!!!! NO WONDER WHEN I FIRST BECAME A MEMBER IN 2015, THINKING I COULD LEARN SOMETHING AND IMMEDIATELY REALIZED THAT 95% OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED ARE ARROGANT, "KNOW-IT-ALL" PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE KING OF THE UNIVERSE

Says the guy who's first post ever was an attempt to use their faith as a marketing tool to pick up a new agent.

It seems to me you are very angry. That anger is blinding you in this situation to what people were actually telling the OP.

And not interacting with non-believers is the exact opposite of what Jesus taught. Of course, you can always find biblical lines in the Old Testament to justify pretty much any action you want to justify.

----------

"" We can accept JESUS as our personal Savior and have eternal life with him in heaven, or we can go to hell.""

Now _that_ is a fatal alternative close.

:1laugh:

I heard a story about a Liberty Life agent who once turned the lights out in the kitchen when the husband told him they wanted to wait on buying life insurance. He told them "this is what you just did to your family".... LOL :D

And no, it didnt work. The guy telling the story told me they got kicked out of the house along with getting cussed at by the husband.

Back