Are There Any Faith-based Christian IMO/FMO's

SORRY FOR THE MISSPELLED WORD. I WAS SATURDAY MORNING AND MY SON'S HAD BASKETBALL GAMES. WE WERE RUNNING LATE AND I RUSHED TYPING THE REPLY. I USUALLY AM AN EXCELLENT SPELLER. I'LL SEND YOU MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REPORT CARDS IF YOU WISH.

ALL OF YOU GUYS NEED TO "GET A LIFE". The first thing you are missing and DO NOT UNDERSTAND is Christianity is NOT Religion. Christianity is a relationship with our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST.

I NEVER SAID YOU HAD TO BE A CHRISTIAN TO BE ETHICAL AND DO THE RIGHT THING AS AN INSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE. MY REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL POST WAS INTENDED TO ONLY GIVE HIM A LITTLE ENCOURAGEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING THAT THERE ARE A GREAT NUMBER OF CHRISTIANS IN THIS GREAT BUSINESS. CHRISTIANS ENJOY THE COMMUNITY OF OTHER LIKE-MINDED BELIEVERS. THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY IS "VERY TROUBLED" AND EVIL.

Everyone has a right to live their life the way they wish. GOD gives us a choice. We can accept JESUS as our personal Savior and have eternal life with him in heaven, or we can go to hell. So called "good people" who do not acknowledge JESUS as Lord and Savior WILL NOT be saved from eternal damnation. I DON'T EXPECT ANY OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE JUST SAID. BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS, YOU GUYS ARE NOT NEAR AS INTELLEGENT ABOUT LIFE AS YOU THINK YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN A TOTAL WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME !!!!! NO WONDER WHEN I FIRST BECAME A MEMBER IN 2015, THINKING I COULD LEARN SOMETHING AND IMMEDIATELY REALIZED THAT 95% OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED ARE ARROGANT, "KNOW-IT-ALL" PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE KING OF THE UNIVERSE !!!!!! THE PROBLEM IS I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE MY MEMBERSHIP SO I DON'T RECEIVE ANYMORE EMAILS ALLERTS....... CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THAT. I will choose to NOT waste anymore of my precious time reading comments that are negative about the Christian faith. It clearly says in the BIBLE, in the book of Proverbs that it is a waste of time to try and talk to a person who does not understand the Wisdom of JESUS CHRIST. So GOD bless all of you. I will continue to successfully operate my business with Christian principles and do my work unto the Lord as it says in Colossians 3:17. I have a huge book of business after almost 20 years of clients that LOVE ME !!!!!! GOOD BY !!!!!!!!!

You take great pride in your humility. You must be better than everyone else. You've got to be the most humble guy I know.

I don't see how you can YELL at people and touch their hearts.

Isaiah 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

CHRISTIANS ENJOY THE COMMUNITY OF OTHER LIKE-MINDED BELIEVERS. THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY IS "VERY TROUBLED" AND EVIL.

I find it very confusing where this christian persecution complex seems to come from. You'd think from comments like this that christianity was an uncommon religion (yes, it is a religion).

But be of good cheer:

"Christianity is the most adhered to religion in the United States, with 75% of polled American adults identifying themselves as Christian in 2015."

Sounds like just about anywhere you go you're in a community of other christians.

----------

THE PROBLEM IS I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE MY MEMBERSHIP SO I DON'T RECEIVE ANYMORE EMAILS ALLERTS.

If you go here: http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/subscription.php and go to "edit options" you can turn off the emails. You may be able to delete it from there, but at least not getting emails should help you take it off your mind.

Last edited:
I ADMIRE YOU FOR HAVING A DESIRE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST. PLEASE DO NOT LET THE REPLYS YOU HAVE GOTTEN FROM NON-BELIEVERS DISCOURAGE YOU.!!!!!!!! THEY JUST DON'T "GET IT", AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL UNLESS THEY HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART..... The first thing they don't understand is "it's NOT RELIGEON, it's a RELATIONSHIP."

If you would like to talk, I have been in the business for almost 20 years, and I would be more than happy to share with you my experiences of this awesome industry.

I started captive with one of the top life carriers in the world. I now broker life and annuities as an independent, with 20+ TOP carriers at my fingertips. I have been very blessed through the years in that GOD has put in path many people that live by their faith in CHRIST..... Finding an IMO/FMO that is totally faith based IS NOT A REALITY. I do know of one that comes close, but the carriers they represent and Comp contracts are terrible. They are greedy because they are in business to make $$$, that's how they survive, and they are very small which doesn't help.

The bottom line is, you can (AND WILL) be very successful in this business by doing your work unto the Lord. That's BIBICAL... Colossians 3:17. If GOD can bless me, He will do the same for YOU !!!! GOD looks on the heart......

George J.
772-206-0778

SORRY FOR THE MISSPELLED WORD. I WAS SATURDAY MORNING AND MY SON'S HAD BASKETBALL GAMES. WE WERE RUNNING LATE AND I RUSHED TYPING THE REPLY. I USUALLY AM AN EXCELLENT SPELLER. I'LL SEND YOU MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REPORT CARDS IF YOU WISH.

ALL OF YOU GUYS NEED TO "GET A LIFE". The first thing you are missing and DO NOT UNDERSTAND is Christianity is NOT Religion. Christianity is a relationship with our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST.

I NEVER SAID YOU HAD TO BE A CHRISTIAN TO BE ETHICAL AND DO THE RIGHT THING AS AN INSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE. MY REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL POST WAS INTENDED TO ONLY GIVE HIM A LITTLE ENCOURAGEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING THAT THERE ARE A GREAT NUMBER OF CHRISTIANS IN THIS GREAT BUSINESS. CHRISTIANS ENJOY THE COMMUNITY OF OTHER LIKE-MINDED BELIEVERS. THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY IS "VERY TROUBLED" AND EVIL.

Everyone has a right to live their life the way they wish. GOD gives us a choice. We can accept JESUS as our personal Savior and have eternal life with him in heaven, or we can go to hell. So called "good people" who do not acknowledge JESUS as Lord and Savior WILL NOT be saved from eternal damnation. I DON'T EXPECT ANY OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE JUST SAID. BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS, YOU GUYS ARE NOT NEAR AS INTELLEGENT ABOUT LIFE AS YOU THINK YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN A TOTAL WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME !!!!! NO WONDER WHEN I FIRST BECAME A MEMBER IN 2015, THINKING I COULD LEARN SOMETHING AND IMMEDIATELY REALIZED THAT 95% OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED ARE ARROGANT, "KNOW-IT-ALL" PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE KING OF THE UNIVERSE !!!!!! THE PROBLEM IS I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE MY MEMBERSHIP SO I DON'T RECEIVE ANYMORE EMAILS ALLERTS....... CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THAT. I will choose to NOT waste anymore of my precious time reading comments that are negative about the Christian faith. It clearly says in the BIBLE, in the book of Proverbs that it is a waste of time to try and talk to a person who does not understand the Wisdom of JESUS CHRIST. So GOD bless all of you. I will continue to successfully operate my business with Christian principles and do my work unto the Lord as it says in Colossians 3:17. I have a huge book of business after almost 20 years of clients that LOVE ME !!!!!! GOOD BY !!!!!!!!!

I grew up as a Christian. Much of my life I studied and tried to practice. One of the biggest problems I had with those claiming to be Christians is that they are so judgmental. You've proven it to be the case again! Thank you for showing us how you really are with your first 2 posts! :no:

I grew up as a Christian. Much of my life I studied and tried to practice.

My desist father in law was the President of the Missouri Synod Lutheran Church... I was the health insurance broker for the Church we went to and my Father In Law helped start....they hire a new financial planner and he decides the church will no longer do business with church members..... my though why should I tithe to a organization that does not support their members....so I walked away and made a facebook page.....https://www.facebook.com/Do-not-Tithe-To-Good-Shepherd-Lutheran-Church-Cedar-Park-235059126572317/

I'm calling his bluff! The ALL CAPS treatment is fairly typical of internet trolls. In my Christian community, we don't talk like this! Being a Christian means trying to be Christlike. Does the quoted post look like someone who's trying for that goal? Jesus cried out from the cross for the people that put him there, "Father forgive them..."(Luke 23:34). I'm so glad he didn't shout "THIS HAS BEEN A TOTAL WASTE OF MY PRECIOUS TIME!!!!"

To the OP: There's a guy who shows up a lot in the Final Expense forum who goes by rousemark who is a semi-retired agent and pastor of a Christian church. He might be able to give you some guidance. I'm an independent agent primarily in Final Expense (not a recruiter). I know you can't PM yet, but if you'd like to reach out to me, respond here in this thread. I'll pm you.

----------

It also occurred to me that there's another guy on the FE forum who goes by HoosierLife. Last time I talked to him (couple years ago), he was an associate pastor at a Baptist church. I don't know whether he still is, but he might be a good guy to talk to. He recruits and trains under EFES (a company where a lot of the Final Expense heavy hitters got started). Since his contact info is in his forum signature, I don't think he'd mind me sharing:

www.LearningFE.com Great Contracts, Training, Support and More!

Regional Director - Equita Final Expense Services (EFES)

Josh Jones 502-930-3317

I just ran across this today and thought I'd post a link here. If someone is REALLY intent on promoting themselves through their faith, then being a member of, and getting their certification, might be right up your alley.

https://kingdomadvisors.com/

Personally, I don't recommend it only because of the reasons cited earlier in the thread, but if you really want to, then check it out.

I just ran across this today and thought I'd post a link here. If someone is REALLY intent on promoting themselves through their faith, then being a member of, and getting their certification, might be right up your alley.

https://kingdomadvisors.com/

Personally, I don't recommend it only because of the reasons cited earlier in the thread, but if you really want to, then check it out.

I wonder how they verify Christianity.

I do like that the very first sentence I read included competence, that really should be the focus and it's great they are stressing that.

There isn't a way to verify Christianity... It would take...

faith
fāTH/Submit
noun
1. complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
synonyms: trust, belief, confidence, conviction; More

2. strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
synonyms: religion, church, sect, denomination, (religious) persuasion, (religious) belief, ideology, creed, teaching, doctrine

I wonder how they verify Christianity.

I *think* most Christian religions simply allow you to "Let Jesus into your heart and accept him as your Lord and Savior." Probably just signing something to that affect would be sufficient.

It's not like they would require a separate baptism or something just to join an association.

Back