ASAP Quotes

So did they officially admit now that they are owned, or work with, or whatever with PZ?
They admitted they sold the business to PZ, but kept things separate.

What they lied about was not having a sales team (GoHealth) that got the leads agents paid for first. Those that couldn't be reached or sold got sent to the field.

Allegedly.

Rick

They admitted they sold the business to PZ, but kept things separate.

What they lied about was not having a sales team (GoHealth) that got the leads agents paid for first. Those that couldn't be reached or sold got sent to the field.

Allegedly.

Rick
Sounds about right, I purchased leads from insureme several years back only to find out after the prospect completed the quote request form that they would be redirected to ehealth. If that's not fraud I don't know what is. Funny thing is it was the best thing that ever happened to me because at that very moment I realized I had to change.

I have tried them. Most leads are unreachable. The worse part is after buying Medicare leads, you get leads for people requesting Dental insurance. This happened a lot & it is obviously intentional. They obviously take anyone over age 65 that requests dental and passes it off as a Medicare lead. So the with the unreachable leads, you have no idea if those leads are legit.

Back