Average premium that you get using internet leads?

1. What is the average premium per client that you get from working internet leads?
Around $3,000 A.P.

2. What is the average dollar amount you spend in internet leads to get a client? Mine all come from SEO

3. Which leads are you using: shared, exclusive, or internet lead inquiries that were called by lead company and transferred to you by telemarketer as a live transfer? Coming from my own website they are exclusive.

4. Based on the lead type you use, what is your closing ratio?
Less than 10% which is an improvement because I was under 5%.

1. What is the average premium per client that you get from working internet leads?
2. What is the average dollar amount you spend in internet leads to get a client?
3. Which leads are you using: shared, exclusive, or internet lead inquiries that were called by lead company and transferred to you by telemarketer as a live transfer?
4. Based on the lead type you use, what is your closing ratio?

Average of internet lead sources used:

1. $3,595
2. $82
3. Shared (but heavily "filtered")
4. Don't track "closing ratio" as it's meaningless. ROI=$7.82:$1

Paul (moonlight) can give you an idea which carriers are competitive in your area. He might even agree to sit down and discuss the facts of this business if you buy him a beer.

Price of poker went up - I took it "upmarket". It now takes a glass or two of a good vintage Pinot Noir for me to loosen up...

:D

Moonlight;

Sounds good to me if you are up to meeting somewhere local. I live in the Tampa Bay area also, so let me know.

Thanks

ABC- You are getting your leads SEO, Bravo! You choose not to have your website on your post/signature, why?
Does that not improve SEO?

I am very ignorant in SEO and would like to know more.

Thanks

ABC- You are getting your leads SEO, Bravo! You choose not to have your website on your post/signature, why?
Does that not improve SEO?

I am very ignorant in SEO and would like to know more.

Thanks

I choose not to list it. I like to stay somewhat anonymous when it comes to online forums.

I trip off of people that are on web forums and argue and have there names and websites listed. If a potential client does a web search on you they could come across that argument. The runs especially true with political affiliations. I am a conservative but I have liberal clients and I want to keep them as clients.

I was bidding on a case once and lost it because the client asked me what I thought about George Bush. My dumb ass told her the truth that I liked him and the HSA legislation he put through. Thus I did not get the client. They took my plan design and gave it to some friend of a friend. That cost me about $10,000. I will never make that mistake again.

I choose not to list it. I like to stay somewhat anonymous when it comes to online forums.

I trip off of people that are on web forums and argue and have there names and websites listed. If a potential client does a web search on you they could come across that argument. The runs especially true with political affiliations. I am a conservative but I have liberal clients and I want to keep them as clients.

I was bidding on a case once and lost it because the client asked me what I thought about George Bush. My dumb ass told her the truth that I liked him and the HSA legislation he put through. Thus I did not get the client. They took my plan design and gave it to some friend of a friend. That cost me about $10,000. I will never make that mistake again.

I agree with this completely.

Somarco has $2000 higher average premium for the same cost using shared leads, do what he does!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Interesting

So showing who you really are or what you stand for is a bad thing? I just wrote a $600 (monthly) policy for a couple who found me on here, the day after I posted my phone number, they read the posts about the mini med, specifically. They were paying $1500 a month for their insurance, another agent told them don't bother trying to switch. They got issued today and the Mrs. was nearly in tears when I told her, so I disagree about hiding behind a moniker and not having accountability for your speech/actions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Somarco has $2000 higher average premium for the same cost using shared leads, do what he does!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Interesting

So showing who you really are or what you stand for is a bad thing? I just wrote a $600 (monthly) policy for a couple who found me on here, the day after I posted my phone number, they read the posts about the mini med, specifically. They were paying $1500 a month for their insurance, another agent told them don't bother trying to switch. They got issued today and the Mrs. was nearly in tears when I told her, so I disagree about hiding behind a moniker and not having accountability for your speech/actions!

Its not hiding its just not letting my views on subject matter interfere with a sale.

Congrads on your sale. It does not matter how you get the lead as long as you write the paper.

Do you have your clients sign off on a document releasing you of any liability of those mini med plans?

I know one legit outfit selling those plans and they have all the mini med/limited benefits plan sign off on a legal document.

I refuse to sell mini med plans. I care about what I sell. I refuse to be that voice on the other end of th phone telling that terminal ill client they dont have any coverage.

Back