Brag on SpurCity Thread!

Holy crap that is like 16 apps issued per week; assuming a 600ap average per app.

Damn bro amazing work!

The renewal stream alone 2nd yr will be more than many people his age make in a year.

Let that sink in a bit...

I love this business. Congrats to Spur City.

Wow! 10k each and every week for a whole year. Like a hall of fame pitcher with 300 wins (15/20 win seasons) or a 3000 hits hitter. That's 15 seasons of 200 hits. These are all mind boggling stats. I don't know much of how Spur operates, but one thing that screams loud and clear is his attitude. Sounds like Spur never had a bad day in his life and that goes a long way.:yes:

Veteran, Navy Seal, MBA, $500,000.00 AP with small cases. His definition of a bad day may be a killer for most of us.

Matt, how many case +- this year?

On a personal level Matt is a great human being. Ive actually stayed at his house as a guest and his whole family is very dynamic and a great support system. I cant think of another fella who deserves it more...Matt is one of the few "real deal" good guys I have meet in business in the last 25 years. Congrats Mungia!!

Only Trinity and SNL. Was close to the Foresters trip. Would have won it had they stopped paying me every time I hit their advanced limits, so I stopped using them. Had it not been for that I'd be in Hawaii too. Unfortunately, as the great JD would say...you can call me "GI Joe" because if Gerber had a trip I would've won that one also. Ran into a lot of sick people this year. Spread my biz out with too many carriers though.

What are the advance limits for Foresters?

Back