Brag on SpurCity Thread!

Say, you still have a copy of that presentation or secrets to slip?
Teach me how to FE
Teach me-teach me how to FE
Teach me how to FE
Teach me-teach me how to FE

Way to go Matt!! Those are some pretty amazing numbers. You're buying dinner next time :D

I won't be in Jersey anytime soon but when I do get there it's definitely on me this time.

----------

Say, you still have a copy of that presentation or secrets to slip? Teach me how to FE Teach me-teach me how to FE Teach me how to FE Teach me-teach me how to FE

Send me your email addy.

Mungia is the all around real deal. I guess what I mean when I say that, he produces, builds a team, and helps anyone that asks, at the highest level in the game.

I have no contracts under him, yet he is found time to answer questions and talk strategy on the phone with me, in between apts. He always helps and inspires agents on the 360 Ding Machine.

I can say his attitude is infectious and I'm glad to be a fellow agent on the 360 label with him.

Congratulations Carnal!

Wow! 10k each and every week for a whole year. Like a hall of fame pitcher with 300 wins (15/20 win seasons) or a 3000 hits hitter. That's 15 seasons of 200 hits. These are all mind boggling stats. I don't know much of how Spur operates, but one thing that screams loud and clear is his attitude. Sounds like Spur never had a bad day in his life and that goes a long way.:yes:

Back