Clues to Lincoln Heritage Success?

I’ve religiously studied sales methods for years and very little of it applies to FE beyond the basics. Most of the trainers teach from the standpoint of their own biz which is selling sales training.

Not sure I would agree with that... in essence sales dealing with people... therefore the one constant in sales is... people. Young or old, rich or poor, healthy or one foot in the grave... people are still people. They want to know you care about them and they like the sound of their own name (because we have a selfish nature). Regardless of what you sell, or who you are, they want something, and you want to be the one to get it for them.

That’s what I mean about the basics

Do you mean Dunkin Doughnuts coffee... I agree. :laugh:

If you are talking about FE sales, I would agree with the basics, but how often do we (I) need retrained on those. (If I'm not careful I spend too much time down in the back 40 and not up in the barn yard with the cows.)

If there is one thing in this life that I have learned in sales, it is this... give me some time and I will need to go through a refresher course... again. :twitchy:

I’m definitely a born again Dem, as all intelligent folks are:) You, on the other hand are obviously not since the rest of that post, just like all your others, don’t make any sense. Prob why you’ve been mediocre or below your entire life.

I’m definitely a born again Dem, as all intelligent folks are:) You, on the other hand are obviously not since the rest of that post, just like all your others, don’t make any sense. Prob why you’ve been mediocre or below your entire life.

Hmm... if you are looking for a fight, you picked the wrong guy. Sorry that what I have to say doesn't make senses to you. Enjoy the rest of your day and the week end. :)

Wasn’t responding to you, sorry for the mix up

It's the FE forum... all is fair in love and war... before this thread is done, I am sure we will be discussing what is the best treatment for hemorrhoids. :twitchy:

I'm having an afternoon cup of Joe and putting to use that semester in high school I took typing with all those girls. My fingers are moving faster than I can keep up with the threads.

Back