Democrat debate

So, Obama took the same flack for 8 years on the right. He still takes flack today and he hasn't been in office for 3 years. Hilary takes flack and she's not even President.

It runs rampant on this forum, as an example.

It's not "the left" and it's not "the right" it's the fact that the nation in totality is so divided (on both sides) that we're not having a conversation of ideas anymore. It's yelling and talking AT each other from both sides. The public feeds into that and it validates Politicians stances.

As I said before, when Party's win, the country loses.

That's the other part It's only the Left that constantly used shame words to box people in especially calling racist when there is no racism, And a 1000 other terms from homophobe, Islamaphobe

this is how they wore people down

And honestly, don't think Obama would have had nearly as much power if people were not bullied with the word racism at every turn

Obama took flack but not anywhere near the same level, I am saying that even when Obama was president, Even when he announced he was going to run, It began

There were attacks day and night on anyone who opposed, It spread to the population as well, Even during his first run I was working at a call center speaking to a friend going over some of the things Obama said looking at Quotes and things where he showed otherwise, A girl walking by got upset and reported me for spreading racism

This was going on everywhere

The right took up a notch after a long while of the relentlessness, It was the only way to fight back,

Even still none compare to the relentlessness of the Left

Except maybe Trump, and Maybe that why he won, Becuase he didn't lay down and get crushed by the machine

I am not in agreement with the tactics but it has become necessary for survival, And the Left created it

When Obama first ran it was only the left doing it to anywhere near that level

I'm sorry, I don't agree with your position. Fox, specifically, was all over Obama from when he never a candidate with the Birther movement.

No other time in history has an American President had to prove he was American by releasing his birth certificate. Or that he was secretly a Muslim (which, so what?) Or the double standard that Fox has given Trump a pass on, but was all over Obama.

Look, you have the right to believe what you want. Personally, and it's just me, the stance you're taking is the problem I see with America. It's not just Dems, it's not Reps. It's the entire fucked up system.

I'm sorry, I don't agree with your position. Fox, specifically, was all over Obama from when he never a candidate with the Birther movement.

No other time in history has an American President had to prove he was American by releasing his birth certificate. Or that he was secretly a Muslim (which, so what?) Or the double standard that Fox has given Trump a pass on, but was all over Obama.

Look, you have the right to believe what you want. Personally, and it's just me, the stance you're taking is the problem I see with America. It's not just Dems, it's not Reps. It's the entire fucked up system.

I agree Fox did, and I don't agree with the birther movement, Fox didn't go all-in on birther movent in the beginning though

However 1)
I don't think that would have even happened if it weren't for the bullying from the left, Remember it started when Obama was just a candidate, From day one the Left was vilifying the tea party, Veterans the military and Christians.

Not too long after Obama became president, Had Doj put out a report showing, tea party, Veterans the military and Christians. to be the largest threat to the country higher then terrorists

Like I said when he announced he was running the racist word was thrown around constantly

There was going to be a reaction at some point

Also, Fox was one station

The left is nearly every Other station even facebook was in on it

Big difference

I do also agree there is bias at the fox and the left bias is every other station, I will say I have seen more doctored videos on the left stations though

Even still you are right the whole system is messed up and does not work anymore

But the Left will not fix this they are the originators of it

The right may not fix it either

But the left will increase ti as much as they possibly can

I agree Fox did, and I don't agree with the birther movement, Fox didn't go all-in on birther movent in the beginning though

However 1)
I don't think that would have even happened if it weren't for the bullying from the left, Remember it started when Obama was just a candidate, From day one the Left was vilifying the tea party, Veterans the military and Christians.

Not too long after Obama became president, Had Doj put out a report showing, tea party, Veterans the military and Christians. to be the largest threat to the country higher then terrorists

Like I said when he announced he was running the racist word was thrown around constantly

There was going to be a reaction at some point

Also, Fox was one station

The left is nearly every Other station even facebook was in on it

Big difference
Don't leave out Yahoo and other Internet news portals. There is never a positive headline about Trumps or his accomplishments on their face page.

That's the other part It's only the Left that constantly used shame words to box people in especially calling racist when there is no racism, And a 1000 other terms from homophobe, Islamaphobe

this is how they wore people down

And honestly, don't think Obama would have had nearly as much power if people were not bullied with the word racism at every turn

Yeah,
I do also agree there is bias at the fox and the left bias is every other station, I will say I have seen more doctored videos on the left stations though

Even still you are right the whole system is messed up and does not work anymore

But the Left will not fix this they are the originators of it

The right may not fix it either

But the left will increase ti as much as they possibly can

Again, Vic, the Right as done the exact same thing. Sometimes the agree to disagree is a tactic to blow people off. In this instance, I think we have fundamental differences in beliefs.

In your mind, it's the Left. In mine, the the entire process, including the Left. We're not going to bridge that gap.

You have the right to blame the Left. I agree they're part of the problem. However, to absolve the Right or minimalize their participation in the exact same tactics doesn't compute for me.

I really don't want to have a circular conversation, because I think we both agree it's kind of boring to read the same thing over and over again. I see where you're coming from, but I don't believe it's fully accurate. We can agree to disagree.

Yeah,

Again, Vic, the Right as done the exact same thing. Sometimes the agree to disagree is a tactic to blow people off. In this instance, I think we have fundamental differences in beliefs.

In your mind, it's the Left. In mine, the the entire process, including the Left. We're not going to bridge that gap.

You have the right to blame the Left. I agree they're part of the problem. However, to absolve the Right or minimalize their participation in the exact same tactics doesn't compute for me.

I really don't want to have a circular conversation, because I think we both agree it's kind of boring to read the same thing over and over again. I see where you're coming from, but I don't believe it's fully accurate. We can agree to disagree.

Just to clarify I don't absolve the Right, I do see they participate and are guilty Just see the left as the larger part and the originator

This is just to clarify and move on not to argue and cause friction

I do think you make some good points as well

Just to clarify I don't absolve the Right, I do see they participate and are guilty Just see the left as the larger part and the originator

This is just to clarify and move on not to argue and cause friction

I do think you make some good points as well

Thanks, Vic. I apologize that that I characterized it that you fully absolve. You did say that the Right has participated in the same tactics.

I'm thinking and typing on mobile. I end up doing about three different drafts to make sure that I'm not being rude or attacking people vs ideas. Context is sometimes hard to read on the webz.

I appreciate you clarifying so that I could adjust my stance.

You're leaving out the fact that it's 7....SEVEN major news networks against one. Fox. Weak point.

the Right as done the exact same thing

The "right" has elected (I believe) one of the first ever non-politicians as Presidents of the united states... I'm not the "right" prefer to just be called an American by the way. No party deserves my allegiance... they earn my vote.

You need to you climb out of the weeds... don't get stuck in the talking points.

History is a very good teacher. But when you learn from her you need to learn the whole and not just the parts you like. Because if you forget a lesson that she teaches... you will learn it all over again, even if you didn't want to.

We are quickly on our way to becoming another one of histories lessons... and that doesn't happen overnight.

Back