Did some door knocking yesterday... and then ate some bacon

Eating fat no more makes you fat than eating carrots makes you a carrot.
If you want to know all about eating high fat (bacon) low carb (no sugar)
check out the dietdoctor.com the results are amazing.
I just went to that website and didn't read it yet, but they mention the Keto diet. One of my sons was telling me that him and hs wife were doing that and they were losing weight and feeling better...then they slipped off of it, but are getting back on it.

I just went to that website and didn't read it yet, but they mention the Keto diet. One of my sons was telling me that him and hs wife were doing that and they were losing weight and feeling better...then they slipped off of it, but are getting back on it.
Have attempted the Keto diet 2x now! The problem is getting the Naturally/Organic raised animal products. The quality at Whole Foods is not very good. I highly recommend this movie to anyone as it could change your life.

The problem is getting the Naturally/Organic raised animal products.

Just to clarify: Eating organic, while preferred to factory farm raised, is not a requirement of the ketogenic or low carb diet. I am in several facebook groups where some of those with lower incomes have had very nice results eating ground beef from Walmart as their main source of animal protein. When I do the bacon-only to get back on track, I buy walmart's Great Value low sodium for like $398/pound. I do not buy low sodium for health reasons. I just do not like overly salted foods, and most bacons are too salty for my taste. That cheap walmart bacon is the one I have liked the best.

While I readily admit, I know very little about food and diet. I do know when I look at someone if they should consider dieting. Agentguy5 is the last guy on the planet who needs to consider a diet.

Back