Did some door knocking yesterday... and then ate some bacon

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
Completed an app yesterday and did some walk and talk... here's what I ran into:

• Witnessed a drug deal... talked to the dealer but he was too high.
  • A vet who had become a drunk... sad.
  • A lady who had lost her home because of her husbands caancer...
  • Female couple who where very funny... one is a prospect.
  • A 25 yr old already diagnosed with COPD!
  • New grandma... she is a prospect.
  • A kidney cancer suvivour that "doesn't need life insuracne" ??
  • Someone who asked "What is life insurance"... what are schools teaching?
  • Apartments you could walk through much less live in...
  • A couple of dogs and cats and some kids...
It was good to walk and talk... I think I lost some weight. :)

Completed an app yesterday and did some walk and talk... here's what I ran into:

• Witnessed a drug deal... talked to the dealer but he was too high.
  • A vet who had become a drunk... sad.
  • A lady who had lost her home because of her husbands caancer...
  • Female couple who where very funny... one is a prospect.
  • A 25 yr old already diagnosed with COPD!
  • New grandma... she is a prospect.
  • A kidney cancer suvivour that "doesn't need life insuracne" ??
  • Someone who asked "What is life insurance"... what are schools teaching?
  • Apartments you could walk through much less live in...
  • A couple of dogs and cats and some kids...
It was good to walk and talk... I think I lost some weight. :)
That sort of stuff is why I love my debit! A little scary at times, but definitely never boring!

After I indulge, I'll have to eat a pound of bacon. :jiggy:

What results did you see?

Dan: The biggest and most unexpected change was losing so much body fat in the 30 days. I lost 19.6 pounds by the end of the month and ate 60 pounds of bacon during that same time! Crazy right? My energy was good the entire time and my doctor was quite impressed with my blood work. I had a complete blood panel done before and after this experiment. My blood pressure dropped 30 points, my cholesterol numbers looked good, and my liver markers were perfect. My Dr. told me, “Keep doing whatever it is that you’re doing because it’s working!” I still eat bacon most days for breakfast.

What Happens When You Eat Nothing But Bacon for 30 Days Straight? [Interview] - KETOGASM

Dan: The biggest and most unexpected change was losing so much body fat in the 30 days. I lost 19.6 pounds by the end of the month and ate 60 pounds of bacon during that same time! Crazy right? My energy was good the entire time and my doctor was quite impressed with my blood work. I had a complete blood panel done before and after this experiment. My blood pressure dropped 30 points, my cholesterol numbers looked good, and my liver markers were perfect. My Dr. told me, “Keep doing whatever it is that you’re doing because it’s working!” I still eat bacon most days for breakfast.

What Happens When You Eat Nothing But Bacon for 30 Days Straight? [Interview] - KETOGASM
With all that grease, I had to run to the toilet. I didn't see the results because I closed my eyes before I flushed. I didn't want to see that sh*t. :no:

You were the guy in the back of the cop car??
No, I used a drive through window. They didn't catch me.

Actually, I just pull up in front of the guys house and he comes out to the curb..curb service. I never get out of the car. He lives in a little town of about 500, 5 minutes from me. Been using the same dealer for about 15 years. Safe, good quality and a fair price and never have to wait..he's always got some. :biggrin:

Can you say heat attack waiting to happen. But I honestly would love to try it.

Back