Did some door knocking yesterday... and then ate some bacon

I'm sticking to the Bacon Diet. :yes:

I have to get back on track myself. I started this week eating bacon and eggs only at the meals I control. My daughter graduates from high school in a few weeks, so there definitely has been and will continue to be some wrong choices making their way on to my plate for the next several weeks. After her big party, I too will be bacon only for 30 days, and this time, I hope to quite even the artificial sweeteners and kick my sweet tooth cravings for good.

It really is amazing how much better my blood markers are, how lean I get, and how much better and more energetic I feel when I am on a sustained meat only diet compared to how I look and feel now.

Keep it up monkey. If you can get through the next 28 days or so without cheating, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by how well you will feel and how your blood sugars are controlled.

Just confirming that potatoes, home fried in bacon grease or not, french toast, and pop tarts, even maple bacon flavored ones, are not on the bacon diet lol.

@chasejordan1 did you stick to the bacon diet for a second day?

Phew I’m on Day 3. Though I’m eating eggs too.

Down 3 lbs.

Keto flu definitely started this afternoon.

Phew I’m on Day 3. Though I’m eating eggs too.

Down 3 lbs.

Keto flu definitely started this afternoon.
This is my 8th day. I've eaten all the bacon every day, but cheated days 2, 3 and 4. On those days I also ate bacon stew(not bad), cashews, blueberries and carrot sticks with veggie dip. LOL, but I didn't gain any weight. On the 5 days I've eaten bacon only I've lost 6 pounds. I can't wait to transition to the Keto diet!!! There're a lot of foods I like on there.

It’s not Keto flu, it’s sugar withdrawals. This stuff really is a drug.

That is 100% true. It is sugar withdrawal and it is a drug. Studies have shown that sugar activates the same part of our brain as does heroin, cocaine, etc.

Back