Discussion on Rebuttals to Door Knocking Objections

When they answer the door, smile, say hi, hand them the card and say "Remember mailing this in about a week ago?"

"Whats this about?" And I give a friendly smile and a SMALL chuckle

"Well I dont know! I know why "the company" (never say I sent it) sent them----but every person that sends it back has a different reason. So (chuckle) you tell me what you were wanting when you sent it in!"

btw I DONT think of them as rebuttals-if they have a need and are trying to fill it, I need to find out what their need is. Rebuttals are for debate!

If you came to my house with that drivel and stupid laughing you better be a big ole boy.:laugh:

Cause you're about to get tossed as far as I could throw you.

If you came to my house with that drivel and stupid laughing you better be a big ole boy.:laugh:

Let's be frank. Unless you tell the husband she just won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes, nothing is going to get him to go get her.

How long you been saving that??:laugh::laugh:

Finally gave you a chance!!

----------

OK, Frank. You're right!!:yes::laugh:

Then what would you say? Because getting past gatekeepers consistently is one of the more difficult tasks in sales. Whether business or personal. And if it was easy, then they'd just fire the gatekeeper and get a new one. That's the job, to keep salesman at bay.

:idea:

Ah so we're getting a better idea as to why prospects seem to act differently in the state infraction labesky works.

Ya no sorry--you absolutely would NOT touch me in any way

----------

How to you mute someone? I don't want to see labesky posts anymore

How about not f****ing reading them?

Ya know like be an adult and make choices? Sheesussssss

Last edited by a moderator:
Back