Door knocking Face to Face in 2024

@WinoBlues is a geezer last I checked?

I remember people here saying seniors do not use cell phones, seniors would be intimated if you walked in with a laptop, seniors don't use Facebook......, and only Unicorns say differently.
Bull Chit!

On Memorial day I was a an American Legion Post. The vast majority of the Vets were seniors, there were more smart phones than a high-school lunch room.

I don't have the skill set to play basketball well. So basketball is stupid. 🙄

Same old tired 'Unicorn' arguments as 10 years ago.

The guys I know selling on the phone are not chained to their desk.

With quoters, eapps, bank drafts, online pending, email, edelivery and HO mailed policies, It has never been easier to do business. By phone anyway.

How about, has to be A rated or better, have to hand deliver policies, price is king, door knocking is a failed model, phone sold policies get replaced more, only preset appointments, internet leads don't work...... 😴

I remember people here saying seniors do not use cell phones, seniors would be intimated if you walked in with a laptop, seniors don't use Facebook......, and only Unicorns say differently.
Bull Chit!

On Memorial day I was a an American Legion Post. The vast majority of the Vets were seniors, there were more smart phones than a high-school lunch room.

I don't have the skill set to play basketball well. So basketball is stupid. 🙄

Same old tired 'Unicorn' arguments as 10 years ago.

The guys I know selling on the phone are not chained to their desk.

With quoters, eapps, bank drafts, online pending, email, edelivery and HO mailed policies, It has never been easier to do business. By phone anyway.

How about, has to be A rated or better, have to hand deliver policies, price is king, door knocking is a failed model, phone sold policies get replaced more, only preset appointments, internet leads don't work...... 😴
Can you find those sayings you claim to have read?

The unprovoked swings at telesales from the uninformed continue.

F2F works. Telesales works.

You replace telesales policies. We replace F2F policies as well.

You spend your day in front of your windshield. We spend our day in front of a monitor.

You hear from failed telesales agents. We hear from failed F2F agents.

You can pull examples of F2F being more profitable for agents. We can pull examples of telesales being more profitable.

You hear about low quality of business from poorly trained telesales agents and believe it's that way for all telesales agents.

You don't hear from successful telesales producers because you're in an echochamber of F2F agents.

There is no wrong decision here. Some agents prefer F2F and some prefer telesales. Assuming a quality setup, ultimately it's up to the agent on if they'll be successful in either.
In other words it's a big world out there.

Yep, the next generation is starting to come in. That's another reason telesales is starting to work... no matter what someone who has never done it says!
It’s not working no matter what a pimp says.

I mean, it’s not working for the producer. It’s working like a mf’er for the pimps. That’s why they get so butthurt when the truth is told.

It’s not working no matter what a pimp says.

I mean, it’s not working for the producer. It’s working like a mf’er for the pimps. That’s why they get so butthurt when the truth is told.

You just don't know what you don't know. SL had 10 agents to issue over $45k for April, had 6 agents to issue over $50k, and #1 was at $69,062. Issued business not submitted business. All telesales working live TV transfers and some FB also.

Look at Digital BGA, Doug Massie, and Dave Duford. They all have terrific production from telesales using different types of leads. 10 years ago, when I was promoting FE telesales and agents were not familiar with it, you were singing the same idiotic song that FE telesales was a failed business model.

The truth is staring you right in the face but you are too blind to see it. Maybe you are against telesales because you can't do it effectively, after all replacement is difficult if doing telesales. Telesales, without the face 2 face engagement, brings out the true closers and puts the replacement artists in the corner.

If you can't close, and have to rely on replacements, then I'd be against telesales too. Makes sense doesn't it? You have too much talent not to see the evolution of the FE industry. Heck, in 10 years the carriers will probably have AI bots doing telesales without any agents, which means they don't pay ANY commissions on their production, which means the FE carriers (the ones that adapt) will be insanely profitable.

Makes me think FE carriers will be the best investments for buying stock in the next few years.

You just don't know what you don't know. SL had 10 agents to issue over $45k for April, had 6 agents to issue over $50k, and #1 was at $69,062. Issued business not submitted business. All telesales working live TV transfers and some FB also.

Look at Digital BGA, Doug Massie, and Dave Duford. They all have terrific production from telesales using different types of leads. 10 years ago, when I was promoting FE telesales and agents were not familiar with it, you were singing the same idiotic song that FE telesales was a failed business model.

The truth is staring you right in the face but you are too blind to see it. Maybe you are against telesales because you can't do it effectively, after all replacement is difficult if doing telesales. Telesales, without the face 2 face engagement, brings out the true closers and puts the replacement artists in the corner.

If you can't close, and have to rely on replacements, then I'd be against telesales too. Makes sense doesn't it? You have too much talent not to see the evolution of the FE industry. Heck, in 10 years the carriers will probably have AI bots doing telesales without any agents, which means they don't pay ANY commissions on their production, which means the FE carriers (the ones that adapt) will be insanely profitable.

Makes me think FE carriers will be the best investments for buying stock in the next few years.
I do know. I didn't say anything about that they write. I'm talking about what the producer makes. You are just another pimp getting butthurt for the truth to be out there.

You don't hear from telesales FE producers making money. Why is that?

It's only the pimps talking shit!

Back