Door knocking Face to Face in 2024

I do know. I didn't say anything about that they write. I'm talking about what the producer makes. You are just another pimp getting butthurt for the truth to be out there.

You don't hear from telesales FE producers making money. Why is that?

It's only the pimps talking shit!

It's simple. The telesales FE producers don't waste time up here, they're busy having conversations with their leads.

That's the same BS you have always spouted. Not even one has time to post? What a clown!! :D

Do you really think that any producer issuing $40k per month has time to be up here? Your nonsense is making you out to be the clown. Time to go workout.

Yes. They are sitting in front of their computer.

Sitting at that desk 12 hours a day 6 days a week. They have time to make a post.

I see face to face agents writing $40K a month having time.

You can’t find one frickin unicorn to make a post to support your pimpin?

Sitting at that desk 12 hours a day 6 days a week. They have time to make a post.

I thought I saw one of his agents last week but I was wrong.

It was Big Foot.

Yet here you are.

Thank you for the compliment but I don't personally issue anywhere close to 40k per month. I'm doing other things. For me to do 40k for the month I would have to be completely focused on the task at hand.

I suppose I could post up here after 9pm?

It might take that amount of time if dialing out to the leads. But with live TV transfers an agent can talk to more people per hour because the dialing and dialing time hoping to reach someone is eliminated.

But the agent should be licensed in 20+ states to make it work. What I mean is if an agent is licensed in just 3 states, for ex, they would have lots of down time waiting for live TV transfers to come their way, just like the agent dialing out has down time, waiting to have a conversation with a lead.

I was $250 shy of $40k for May and I worked in the field four days for one week (when I was in Indiana), twice for two weeks and once for one week in AZ. For outbound calls, my iPhone might as well be a manhole cover. I'd rather enjoy my leisure time and scrape by on nearly $40k/mo.

I was $250 shy of $40k for May and I worked in the field four days for one week (when I was in Indiana), twice for two weeks and once for one week in AZ. For outbound calls, my iPhone might as well be a manhole cover. I'd rather enjoy my leisure time and scrape by on nearly $40k/mo.
How many appointments and door knocks did you run to get to 40k? And you also mentioned in another post you stopped doing Medicare, what was your decision for that?

Back