E telequote ... vs. EHealth, GoHealth, SelectQuote and Exact Medicare ...

Did he make it mandatory? Did he suggest HCQ and Ivermectin? He set them up the entire way. See how you'd do when everyone is trying to destroy you and you're trying to save humanity from the satanic elitist cabal. Optics are a thing, look it up.

And keep watching, I get why you might think that way.
He said countless times how proud he was about the clot shot. He praised Fauci in his efforts to get the clot shot out to the world that killed 10's of thousands. He even got the shot.

I will vote for him cause I am conservative and Biden must be stopped. I will never understand how so many are blind to see Trump ain't perfect and he can be just as slimy as anyone. When he was in he didn't drain the swamp but added to it. He could have fired Fauci and ended the plandemic but he was a coward.
Do we know that he could have fired Fauci ..? Remember, he got the full brunt of Covid. From the start. No one knew at first what was going on ..? For myself, I am not saying Daddy T is perfect. Is that what we are looking for in a POTUS now ... perfection? I suggest we look at the big picture? When we do that, there is no comparing. We all know the list ... the economy, foreign wars, a border situation that scares the poop outta me ... did he say some crass things that I wish he hadn't ... yes. Again, big picture guys ..? We've got to stop name calling each other. Ya never win anybody over by calling them stupid or whatever pejorative you like. And some people won't get it. I was watching a PBD episode recently where they said a Reuters poll put Kamala ahead 11% over Trump in an election ... that is frightening and I'm not trying to be dramatic. Can that many people be that far removed from reality? Whether it's Biden, Kamala or Newscum, the powers that be i.e Pharma, teachers unions, military industrial, etc. ... they all want someone in there that they can manipulate and control ..? The best thing about Trump was that he didn't get in it for the money ... we gotta look beneath the surface sometimes ..?

Last edited:
I will vote for him cause I am conservative and Biden must be stopped. I will never understand how so many are blind to see Trump ain't perfect and he can be just as slimy as anyone. When he was in he didn't drain the swamp but added to it. He could have fired Fauci and ended the plandemic but he was a coward.
With all due, I'd to make another comment. I think people, who tune into liberal outlets, are being mislead and just lied to? And not just libs are lying sometimes ... this just came to mind ... A few weeks ago I was listening to Ann Coulter being interviewed .. she doesn't like Trump. She tried to get him to do an interview ... he didn't accommodate her, etc ... here's the point. She stated that she doesn't support Trump because he said he was going to build a wall and he didn't. Correct me if I am wrong, I've been wrong before, I hope we would all agree that Trump fought congress his entire first term to get the wall going ... they did over 500 miles of wall ... and didn't they have more wall material ready to be erected before the 2020 election ..? So unless she is lying, how can she say he didn't build the wall he promised ..? Again, it's another example of media twisting people's minds ..?

Been checking all these agencies out recently ... EHealth and SelectQuote wanted access to my current book ... EHealth looks pretty good except that they use outbound lead calls ... Exact medicare uses inBound. Any body got intel on the last too above and beyond "they suck ..." does anyone know anybody who has been with the last 2 for any amount of time, etc ..?
I was with eHealth for a year. I was strictly inbound Medicare. You had to ask permission to make follow up calls. And that was with a 900+ agent phone team! The phone NEVER stopped ringing.... I liked eHealth well enough. Their programs and tools were amazing. Their new hire training was great. You couldn't complain about the amount of work, but they would put you in tiers based on how well you sold. I am a wonderful teacher but a horrible sales person so I didn't do very well there. Do you have specific questions? What do you want to know?

When I was there it was on an increasing scale. Your first 10 were $50, at 45 it went up to $75, etc. That was during AEP. During lockin you didn't get paid for the first 7 but starting at sale 8 you made $100, and so on.
That started anew each month correct? Are you saying after 10 each month you got a $50 bump ... then at 45 you got a $75 bump ...? Or are you saying each month from jump yopu received 50 bucks for each app. then at 45 apps submitted that month you received $75 per app?

When I was there it was on an increasing scale. Your first 10 were $50, at 45 it went up to $75, etc. That was during AEP. During lockin you didn't get paid for the first 7 but starting at sale 8 you made $100, and so on.

Do you get a salary? hourly?

Back