FE Telesales

More funny is m & m is recommending them, not that there bad but the picture looks like it's from 1972
A little confusion, I'm not recommending anybody. If my post gave that impression, I regret it. Simply letting the guy know if he was interested in that arena, they were players in it.

I've never met nor talked to Dan Roberts, but you've got to figure anybody doing that much biz with one company (and that company is Pioneer American!) must have something figured out.

I simply said if he was looking for work-from-home FE telesales, these guys had it available. That's all. No recommendation.

A little confusion, I'm not recommending anybody. If my post gave that impression, I regret it. Simply letting the guy know if he was interested in that arena, they were players in it. I've never met nor talked to Dan Roberts, but you've got to figure anybody doing that much biz with one company (and that company is Pioneer American!) must have something figured out. I simply said if he was looking for work-from-home FE telesales, these guys had it available. That's all. No recommendation.

Is he really doing 8,000,000 per year with that one company?

How much does it cost to get started with Dan Roberts final expense telesales? I read on another site that his phone platform is 250$ a month and he wants 600$ upfront.Leads are free. Anyone ever work for him ?. Sounds like what Im looking for.

Sammm

Back