FE Telesales

I tried to sale a policy to someone who just had 4 stints. He had COPD to.

I went to call my upline but the number was disconnected.

The end.

I tried to sale a policy to someone who just had 4 stints. He had COPD to.

I went to call my upline but the number was disconnected.

The end.

So, you didn't make the sell?:err:

----------

I wish you were correct...sadly a lot of highly...er um...somewhat educated people mess these things up all the time. What's truly sad, is that the people I was talking about are actively reading this board and selling insurance. :no:

What's you're problem? Don't let it effect you to the point wear you let there comments over their give you a heart attack. Do you here what I'm saying?:)

Maybe its an accent thing. When a southerner says "sell" it sounds like "sale". I'm an Ozark hillbilly by birth but I got the accent beat out of me by all the " ya hey dare yabetchas" here in Michigan.

Hello I am a license life only agent in CA. I am disabled with extremely limited mobility so that I need to sell over the phone. What FE insurance companies or IMOs would you suggest that will allow me to do telesales ?

Thanks
Sammm

I have free time today so I decided to see what I've been missing. But it looks like the same ole same ole.

Let me help you. Before I get started...YES...I AM going to pitch you to look at us. But I can also give you more insight into your question(s).

I'm going to say something and I truly mean zero disrespect. Please understand that. But you are a great candidate for an "at home" telesales agent. Why? because of your handi-cap and limited mobility. The #1 reason agents fail at selling from home is the fact that they can't stick with it for a day. They can't stay focused. Most any telesales platform/program out there you can succeed at if you simply stay on the phone. Dial. Make contacts. Most agents can't do that. They get bored. They feel less productive then driving around all day.

Roberts Marketing.
Yes. They do $6-$8 million a year. MOSTLY with Pioneer. They use tele leads and live transfers. They have a large call center also in the Detroit area that does a few hundred K a month alone for them. They have been at it for many years.

Senior Life
I feel I have to address this as you most likely(if you haven't already) run into them. I can tell you this. Run. I have no hatred towards them as most agents do. But they are definitely not a good model for work from home. They WILL tell you EVERYTHING you want to hear. But you WILL go bankrupt. So I don't just say bad things...I'll state facts. Just a few as there are many.
$34 TV leads they say will "call you". But thats only for proven producers and their home office in GA. You will pay for old Tv leads with no names along with some new ones yes. They mess up commissions more often then not and will not fix it. They are very hard to get ahold of.

Thad
Great guy. Everything you hear is legit as I have spoken to him and many of his agents.

Now...for us. We are just about to roll out a new plan to our system that has been working here in the office for about 2 months. We have no monthly fees or start up costs except for lead cost. In CA they are $20. We have a great training site and support system. You don't need to buy a bunch of states to get started. That is our tried and true program we have been using for a few years.

Our new program is our Live Transfer Program. The "Get your foot in the door" program we like to call it.

Whats great about it is that it will keep you on the phones. If you miss some transfers because you're simply not working you will be taken off the program. We are going to be offering it yes...with a lower lead cost (60-70%) but the ability to grow it as you make some money. You won't retire off "free".

All our tele leads are single females age 50-80. Or most of them. Data isn't perfect. But all you need is basic internet, phone or we can help you get an internet phone service dirt cheap and be available during regular business hours.

This is not available to outside agents just yet but it will be. We are looking to get you 6-8 transfers a day which is leading to an average of 1-3 apps a day.

The ONLY big issue I see with you personally is that we are 3 hour difference. You would benefit from picking up some other states if you work that program. I know I said you don't need to but for transfers you would.

Hope this helps.

Oh btw.....I just remembered....you won't be able to sign with Roberts Marketing biggest company, Pioneer. They only allow agents to sign for telesales if you are in a call center.

"Oh btw.....I just remembered....you won't be able to sign with Roberts Marketing biggest company, Pioneer. They only allow agents to sign for telesales if you are in a call center."
Pioneer recently told me you don't have to be in a call center to sell their product. But hey, you would know better than I.

"Oh btw.....I just remembered....you won't be able to sign with Roberts Marketing biggest company, Pioneer. They only allow agents to sign for telesales if you are in a call center."
Pioneer recently told me you don't have to be in a call center to sell their product. But hey, you would know better than I.

that's confirmed. You do not have to be in a call center to sell it.

Individuals agents can now do the telesale, if they want to. Not much reason to, but the option is available

Latest posts

Back